Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

71 - 80 of 260 Replies | Last Page

4 days left to test - praying AF doesn’t show and this is my month.
No symptoms at all just feel fine

5 years ago

BKC, KY : Sorry AF showed up !

13 dpo, temp crashed yesterday and today. I am out and I may give up altogether.

Wishing you all good luck.

5 years ago

Morning ladies. For those left to test, how are you holding out. So sorry to the ones where AF caught them and please don't give up.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I'll be testing shortly. I will post here afterwards. No sign of af but I am taking progesterone so that's not a huge shock.

5 years ago

It's okay. Ready to start next month's cycle of IUI! We're going on vacation to Tokyo Disney in a week so I will be doing some Disney therapy very soon. Ya'll are awesome, and I hope we have each other next month too!

5 years ago

Thankyou KY! Also I know it could just be an odd cycle, but with my 7yr old I didn’t find out till I was 9 weeks as I had 2 very light short cycles! Fingers crossed for you!! X

5 years ago

Thankyou @Bkc, I’m telling myself not to test tomorrow....but sure I will I hope August is the month for your !! X

5 years ago

Just tender breasts not too bad, runny nose on and off, and more frequent headaches.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

I count the day I got the smiley face on the ovulation test as my ovulation day, so I’m 11 dpo x
Thank you I’m so very happy

5 years ago

@Ky- I would take a test. If negative maybe just schedule an appointment with Gyno it could be your hormones are off- they can do some labs and check them out.

:

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo