Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

All done my appointment. Heart beat at 167bpm and due February 2. Sadly there is only one baby. I'm fine with that.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

@alexplpl I’m going to buy some test strips and start testing. I can’t wait
I have everything crossed for you too!

@punk Good luck this cycle! Fingers crossed for you!

AFM I’m getting more exhausted by the day. I’m a hairdresser and due to start back at work on Monday after our covid lockdown so I want to know ASAP if I am pregnant so I can make sure I’m taking extra precautions!

3 years ago

@dragonfly23 I tested this morning yes and this was the test dry. Darker than yesterday. We’re getting a digital at the weekend!
I keep getting waves of nausea but it never lasts long!

How are you?

user submitted image

3 years ago

So on Friday I was so exhausted after work that I took a 5 hour nap! I've been tired ever since and have been blaming it on the tww. I took a test at 8 dpo and got a negative, but today I thought, 'hey, I'm a glutton for punishment.'

Am I crazy? Or is this a faint line?!

user submitted image

3 years ago • Edited

Omg punk this is not even faint!!!!!! I’m so exited for you! Do you have any other brand? I’m sure if you try a frer you’ll get a stronger one!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Hpenney hey girl! Any updates?

Hberry I’m so sorry AF came hun! I can feel that your bfp is very close soon!

Abucaro Hey there! Good luck. Hopefully you won’t have to wait long!! Fingers crossed!

Boymom it’s always so difficult not to symptom spot but it is also so unsure since AF can give same symptoms. I really hope you’ll get your bfp this cycle!

Ayosky metallic taste is a very promising symptom. I rarely see non pregnant ladies get it. Fingers crossed this is it. Did you test?

AFM I’m 4dpo today and I’m not really thinking about it very much.
September is always a very difficult month since we have all the new registrations at our dance studio and days are very very busy. Thankfully seems like things are going well businesswise and we might save our studio after COVID. Our only worry is the potential of a second lock down. If so we’ll have to shut it down permanently.
Ttc wise not really hopeful. I think I ovulated for a second time in a row from my wrong side but I’m not really sure the pains was very confusing this time. I also got hemorrhoids two days ago and it sucks... Not charting at all so I might be earlier or later on my LP.

Sending positive vibes to everyone!!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Took a first response the next day at 5am this was my result , to those ttc don’t give up I literally stopped ttc for 3/4 months and here I am now with baby number 3 and one angel baby .

user submitted image

3 years ago

Hi Alex, sorry to hear AF has arrived again, hoping this is a better cycle for you x

Afm I’m currently 5 days over due with baby, this baby has definitely kept us waiting with how long it took us to conceive and now baby can’t even be bothered to arrive on time I’ll keep you updated for when baby arrives, hopefully soon

4 years ago

I certainly am scuba, contractions keep stopping so I’m exhausted but I’m hoping it all happens for sure soon x

4 years ago

Scuba I strongly believe that your turn is not gonna be late! I’m very positive that you’ll be having another bfp leading to a healthy pregnancy and baby very soon!!!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo