Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

191 - 200 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Kyla keep BDing girl! The Diva is coming soon Good luck this cycle!

Agatch Me and hubby have a dream to move in the US. We always wanted to but the one thing we both are so worried about is the medical system there. Is so extremely more expensive than what we’re used to and I hear some crazy things over the years. Like the one you’re on now and many more. This is a very serious situation to take into consideration. I hope some day things will change over there!
How was your test today? Have you taken one?

Hi Addy! I don’t recall seeing you before so welcome! I see the 1982 in your name. Is that your birth year? If that so we’re same age!
I’m so sorry about your mmc and I really hope you’ll be having a successful cycle!!

Punk come on baby! Stick!!!! Underarm pain is a very common symptom in early pregnancy! Many of the ladies in heard told they had it before their bfp. But again I had it before and I was never pregnant Let’s hope yours is indeed because of a babyyy!!!

AFM since last night I have strong O pains and my temp dropped this morning so things are going as expected. Tomorrow I’ll probably ovulate judging by my experience!! Still cannot pinpoint witch side the pain is. The pain alters till now. Weird....

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@Alex sorry it seems like it’ll be the side you’re worried about this month. I still have my fingers crossed for you!
@Kyla I hope this is your month!
@Hberry sounds promising. Hope it was IB.
@Punk are you planning on testing this week?
My test last night was significantly darker so it was a good day! I’m just going to have to take it one day at a time... AF would have been due today. I’m going to keep testing once a day (in the afternoon because that’s when I get more concentrated urine) because I’d rather know in advance if a CP is about to happen. If I’m still getting darker positive tests by the end of the week, I’ll see if I can schedule a dr appointment

3 years ago

So I caved and tested just now. It's under unsure. Its the e.p.t. tell me what you think. I feel like it's positive..

User image

3 years ago

Dragonfly I wouldn’t use the word ‘sadly’ since it’s a healthy little bean in there! Congratulations hun that’s wonderful and even though is not twins as you wanted you’re still so blessed to have a baby growing inside you body!!

Klyla I hope you caught that egg girl! We’re definitely cycle buddies and hopefully for both of us it will end with a bfp in two weeks!

My temps went Significantly up today I’m confirming I ovulated yesterday and I’m 1dpo today! Let the dreadful TWW begin! I’m not sure now that I ovulated from my wrong side cuz I had a lot of pains from my good one too so yea... not really counting my self out. Still a bit hopeful

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@alexplpl excited to have a cycle buddy!
Good luck for your TWW!

3 years ago

Nasake I’m sending the biggest hug for you love! There’s not much I can say... Enjoying you summer is the best thing you can do and you never know what life will bring! Hoping that soon you’ll remember this without emotional or physical pain.
I’m sure it’s not implantation cramping since I’m only 2dpo but only time will tell at this point!

Hberry so sorry hun! Hopefully in few days you’ll be feeling better and ready for a new cycle!!

Agatch Thank you babe! I hope so too!
so happy your tests getting darker! Every day coming I’m here so ready to see that things are progressing. I have a good feeling about this time for you!!

Hubby asked me today out of the blue.. “so are we pregnant?”... he never really asks because he know how stressed I am about it. He actually just waits till he sees me crying when AF is here lol but today I don’t know he was very persistent about it. I told him that I don’t know and we probably will know in about two weeks and he said “can’t we know earlier?” .... lol in my head I was saying welcome to my world lol

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Cd2. Not much to report.

User image

3 years ago

@alexplpl that would be amazing! I’m so happy I found this thread!

3 years ago

Hey all, I'm back on another cycle. It WAS the witch and I'm winding down getting ready for another fertile week. THIS TIME I'm armed with my bbt thermometer (with Bluetooth) and boxes of all the test strips. So all I have to say is: bring it on.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Good luck Punk. Hope this is your cycle!

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo