Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 265 Replies | Last Page

Hehe, well now you do know me ;)

My weakness is pregnancy testing... its about keeping me away from testing as long as possible. I say i am going to test dec 22, but part of me knows I will try for sooner if I "feel" something going on, lol.

Like right now, I am SO gassy since lunchtime... and I had a bannana and a piece of toast... nothing that would normally "gas" me up, so to speak. I am appearing to others as though I ate a whole bucket of beans or something... i get those "looks", if you know what i mean, lol. I am extra thirsty too, but thats about all i feel at the moment that is not typically normal for me. AND i promise that I am not obsessing this cycle -- at least not yet (how is that for brutal honesty, ha!) ... what happens is gonna happen. I do think about it a lot, but I am trying to not pay attention to every lil pinch, twitch etc. I am taking pre natal vitimins this time around as well, not just folate/vitimins.

Let's make this a lucky thread... baby dust to all of us on our tww!

User Image[/url]

12 years ago

hey ladies sorry I have been so MIA from this forum, but I have been in utter shock today. I have been taking test and they all are displaying faint positives.I displayed the pics in the gallery, but when I compress them to be able to upload them it makes it more diffcult to see the faint lines but trust me you can see them in person.Can you ladies go check out my pics and let me know what you think?

The only symptom I have is back pain. And I have slight cramps and I'm gassy which are from the progesterone suppositories.

I'm taking a blood test on the 15th until than I will be a POAS lady.

12 years ago

curl_gurl the pics definitely look positive to me!

User Image Team TTC buddies with Kbcooper and Mommybowleg My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

@curlgurl...ummmm...totally positive!!! OMG! So happy for you! U deserve it after all you went through! U better keep us posted! Told you no symptoms are sometimes good ones :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies!

Sara I was just thinking about that. You all kept telling me that no symptoms can be just as good as having symptoms and low and behold its true b/c I finally got my BFP.

12 years ago

I took a HPT this morning and the line is getting darker I will post another pic as the line continues to get darker.

12 years ago

Curl_girl - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

12 years ago

Thanks Kebs!

12 years ago

That is such awesome news... the first BFP on Santa's Nice List

I can't wait to see MORE!!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

YAY! U give me hope!!!

Jenny User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo