Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 265 Replies | Last Page

SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I WISH you could see how HARD I am smiling right now!!!

CONGRATS HONEY!!!!! I am SOOO HAPPY for you!!!! OMG and you found out so early!! That is SO awesome!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Oh my! Congrats Sarah! So happy for you girl! Well done, and I'm sure you'll be an awesome mom....again!;-)))

Hi all,

My name is Stephanie. I was really convinced that I was preggers last month, turned out to be a false alarm so I'm still a little wounded from my disappointment. This month my approach has been very different. And that is to simply not think about nor concentrate on wanting to get pregnant. So my TTC efforts has been minimal besides, testing for OV, taking folic acid and doing the BD round about OV time. Oh and I waited on my back after BD to make sure those little men stand a fighting chance! See I didn't do much! (yeah right! what's missing a pregnancy test! So much for not concentrating on it this cycle! lol) Seriously though I've kept away from all things pregnancy as not to be disappointed again this month, it would be amazing to conceive this cycle or my next. Regardless I should be ok to move on and greet AF!

Hoping we get our wishes fulfilled for Christmas! Blessings to you all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago

Welcome Cari and Steph!!!

Welp, I'm 9dpo today and still not having very many symptoms. I'm not sure I feel pregnant, but I'm not certain I don't either. I know each one is different, but I am weighing my judgment on past pregnancies (where I didn't feel too much of anything prior to my BFP) and then the cycles that I wasn't pregnant (and I conceived every symptom in the book).

I had a brief moment this morning where I felt like I may be out this month, but I threw that out as soon as it entered my head. CP not as low as before but still rather firm and tight, and it feels a little different than in the past -- almost smaller and more long if that makes any sense.

So... I'm still waiting.

User Image

12 years ago

Just wondering, what test are you ladies taking that is getting you such an early ?

User Image

User Image

12 years ago

Yayy Sara!! This really is the lucky thread. Three preggers down and several more to go...lol.What a wonderful ealry xmas gift for us 3 so far!Can't wait to hear more announcements!

12 years ago

I used 5 different brands: Answer, FRER, Fact Plus, Clear Blue Plus and Clear Blue Easy digital.

12 years ago

@whoever asked (sorry pregnancy brain) JUUUUST KIDDING... I used First Response 6 days sooner!

@Destiny. You just scared the shit out of me got BFP @ 8/9...What if its TWINS!!!! OMG!!!! I don't have enough room for 5 kids...I really hope you get a BFP! I am rooting for you

I am not calling doc. till after holidays, they are going to send me for lab work...because $15 wasn't enough for a pregnancy test they want to charge me $100 for a blood test to tell them what I already know. Anyhoo...the lab is @ the mall <---strange yes, I know, and I don't want to deal with the crowd.

AHHH!!! my two year old (bday tomorrow) just woke up from nap.

To all

12 years ago • Post starter

YAAAYY!!!! Can I get a woot woot for the ?? ladies! I really hope this is a lucky thread!! I'm feeling kinda down today... Hope I can get past it so DH and I can BD... Ugh. He won't do it unless he can make me "finish"... IYKWIM

12 years ago

YAAHOOOOO!!!! Congrats Jenny and Sarah!!! So many BFPs coming out of this thread!! So exciting!!! Good luck to all you other ladies here!!! Lots of baby dust to everyone!

It's awesome checking in every few days and seeing more BFPs! I am SURE there are more to come!

Looking forward to seeing your pregnant ladies on Countdownmypregnancy.com and staying in touch! I didn't even realize that there was a continuation of this site until about a week or so after I got my BFP... i was so glad for a place to discuss all of my new obsessions!

So far, the pregnancy is going well. I had some spotting early on - weeks 4-5 - so I was very nervous, but had an ultrasound yesterday at 7 weeks and saw my perfect, beautiful little bean measuring right on target with wonderful strong heartbeat! Feeling much better now, and thinking this will be a sticky one.

Okay... so who's next with the BFP??? :) :)

12 years ago

@newb...so glad everything is going well! Thx for the site, I had no idea there was one either!!! It's funny, I still keep in touch with the ladies of my December 2005 birth club! Can't wait to stay in touch with everyone too :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo