Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 265 Replies | Last Page

@cutegibby -- I am going to try to hold out until the 21st. We shall see... LOL

So here are my updates: 6po today for me... gums bled a little when I brushed my teeth this morning, but nothing else exciting. Though, I did notice that my cervix seems to be closed rather tightly. I don't know if I am just imagining that or if it is so. I don't recall it being SO tight this early before. But we shall see...

User Image

12 years ago

howdy So excited that everyone is experiencing some symptoms! Mine might be made up but its still fun to obsess. lol

@ curlgurl so excited still for you. I told my hubby and he was like "who?" lol. Didn't feel the need to explain because he is "simple-inded"

@ Destiny my gums bled with both my boys...MAJOR symptom of mine.

@cutie...I AM OBSESSED WITH TESTING!!!! Somehow I managed to ease it down last month (Just KNEW I wasn't preggo so didn't test, maybe once I forget) but my hubby saw my Dollar Store receipt from yesterday and said "6 tests seriously, isn't one enough" Once again didn't feel the need to explain. I just distracted him with a Monday night football question

AFM... 6/7 DPO ... my bbs are still killing me, but I have 32DDD (<--- not as fun as you would think) so they get in the way so MAYBE I am just bumping into lots of stuff Never can tell. Also I feel nauseous, BUT the dog has been vomitting all day so maybe he got me sick. Its funny I like obsessing about symptoms, but seem to like rationalizing them as "notforrealyouaremakingthemupinyourheadsymptoms" just as much ahhhh...I need a vacation

Keep the symptom list coming!!!!!!
I am going to keep a list of our preggos in a separate entry!

12 years ago • Post starter

THE NICE LIST (so far)

Let me know if/when you want your name to be added! Don't want to be the group jinxer!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

@sara .. I L VE reading your posts!!! You CRACK me up!!

Anytime I feel the faaaaaaaintest little thing in my abdomen I give myself the "notforrealyouaremakingthemupinyourheadsymptoms" speech. I am kind of to the point where if it isn't painfully evident and/or HURT, then its not real silly, I know.

User Image

12 years ago

I'm with Destiny, Sara you just always put a smile of laughter of my face when I read your post. you know how to make a bad day turn to a good day. Baby dust to you!

And thanks again.

12 years ago

Sara and Destiny I just posted a new pic in the gallery.

12 years ago

wooo wooo... curl-gurl..i'm so excited for you!!!

Well my boobs are super sore.. i have 5 days till that shows up.. I've never had this sore of boobs these past months..so i'm hoping this is a good sign..

well i wouldn't be a true POAS addict if i wouldn't have tested already.. well i tested this morning and a BFN...but on the positive note i am only 9 dpo..

so hmmm....shall i test tomorrow or wait it out????

User Image

12 years ago

I posted a picture of a pregnancy test--- but I do believe it is a ...

Jenny User Image User Image

12 years ago

Thanks lisluc!

12 years ago

umm Jenny I just looked at your pic and it looks like a faint positive to me. that is how my faint positives started off at 10DPO. im sure it will get darker over the days just keep testing. I have been testing 3x a day, I'm such a POAS addict.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo