Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 265 of 265 Replies

I was off a day. Today I'm 16not dpo and still no AF and bbt is staying high. Not many symptoms but my acne is REALLY bad right now. I'm going to poas again tomorrow.

User Image

12 years ago

Well on to new years i go. AF just came :(

User Image

12 years ago

So sorry Blondy :(

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies I'm back! AF came and went since Christmas day so I've been back on the wagon since then!:-) Thing is I've had the flu since so no BD for over a week, but hoping to make up for lost time this weekend, which is when OV is due. So looking forward to a BFP in 2012!

All the best to everyone for 2012!

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm currently 10 dpo, and I think I have a triphasic bbt. I've read this can be a good sign, but of course, with all other symptoms, it could mean nothing. I wish everyone luck this year. And look on the bright side, if we get pregnant in the next few months, all that insurance stuff will be on one year. Yippee!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo