Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 265 Replies | Last Page

Merry Christmas Eve ladies!!!

User Image

12 years ago

i'm waiting very anxiously to hear who's tested! Come on !!!!

12 years ago

Merry Christmas, Ladies!! Many blessings to you all!!

User Image

12 years ago

Ummm question... And TMI so. Apologize in advance.

Last night DH and I BD and after having our usual after BD pillow talk I cleaned myself out and noticed that there was a jelly like substance? Like, hair gel or clear grape jelly...? I don't know what's going on! Anyone else ever had this?

12 years ago

Merry Christmas to everyone!

With AF due to come today I just had to test. Im sad to say it was a :(
I have not lost hope yet though. I think I had implantation bleeding on Thursday which was only 3 days ago so a little early for HPT to pick up any HCG levels. Fingers crossed AF doesnt show her ugly head today or any day soon.
Best of luck for everyone else testing this Christmas morning!

User Image

12 years ago

Got up at 6 this morning to test and to my dispear got the biggest BFN I've ever gotten. I just sat in the bathroom and stared at the floor for the longest time. But I'm not giving up hope. I'm going to be tracking my ovulation better next time and we are going to give it another try. I guess all those symptoms were in my head which makes me feel a little crazy but oh well. So I guess I will be joining the New Years thread. Can someone send me a link? I can't seem to find it.

User Image

12 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=7269

Here you go ladies. Looks like we'll all be moving forward, unfortunately... I had my usual pre-AF acne. Boo...

12 years ago

Just an update didn't show her head today! Fingers crossed it stays that way. If Wednesday comes and still no AF I plan on testing again. Ive been using the dollar store brand but really thinking about getting First response. A lot of ladies seem to get good results with that brand. I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and still hoping to see more BFP for December! !!

User Image

12 years ago

Yay! Good luck Blondy! You're stronger than me... I would have caved by now and been to the store and back. Hope stays away!!

12 years ago

@mommybandy- Lol. I hope I can stay away crom the store. I think the main reason I didnt go get is a better test brand was bc I dont find it right for people to have to work on Christmas so I wont go to any store or gas station to get anything. I had/still have to work on Christmas and its just not right. Sorry abount my rant just one thing that rubs ne the wrong way.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo