Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 265 Replies | Last Page

@sara... aaaaaaah wrapping up the stick sounds cool too!!

You know, I think I am happy that our TWW is during this time of year. @sara's list of activities for the evening made me remember there will be a flurry of stuff going on over the next two weeks that it should literally fly by!!

User Image

12 years ago

@destiny and sara aww...you ladies made me feel so much better . I'm not going to lie I was feeling a little down and out simply b/c I'm not experiencing any sypmtoms. I feel like I'm the only person on this site who has no sypmtoms; my mother tells me not to think about it, but that's easier said than done especially when I have 6 more days to go.

@Sara you are too funny about the 5 day comment..lmbo.And yes men are very simple minded luckily that works in our favor..lol.

12 years ago

I guess I thought I would join this conversation. I am 7 DPO (I apologize if my letters are all wrong at some point, I'm new to this whole TTC thing). I have 4 children, my youngest is 8 and my oldest is 16. I just recently got remarried and he wants to have at least one child with me (maybe 2). I have had 2 early miscarriages before (before Child #2 and #3) but I NEVER had a hard time getting pregnant.

Well, my husband and I have been TTC since September and... every month I think "This is it!!!". I went off the pill in late July and it just seems like it has been difficult! OK - TMI but we BD every day, so there is NO way I am missing my ovulation!!!??? Maybe it was coming down off the pill that screwed me all up! I had a chemical pregnancy in September, since then, nothing...

But, for the past 5 days or so I have had a backache, tired, sore breasts, and fairly moody/weepy... so... we shall see... I'm DYING to test... but I know it is too soon. Yesterday and this morning I had cramping on my left side - seemed a little early for implantation???

Anyway, I hope we all have success this month!

Jenny User Image User Image

12 years ago

I've been testing since I was 8DPO..and nothing. Not even a faint positive. I had ANOTHER wacky cycle. My OPK was positive on CD14 & again on CD22. What is going on!? Ugh. I had a follow up w/my RE on the 5th and he has decided that after 3 "natural" cycles on the Glumetza, we will be starting Femara on the next cycle. I'll take 5mgs at nighttime days 3-7, and have a day 12 u/s. If the follies look good, then we BD as much as humanly possible for the next 36hrs..Ahh..timed intercourse, it sounds so romantic.

So all that said, I think I'm out this month. I'm definitely ready for AF to start and for these symptoms to stop taunting me. I hate that early PG symptoms are so similar to PMS symptoms.

How is everyone doing? Holding strong through the 2WW? can't wait to see some BFP's!!!

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago

Well I just started "trying" and on this page yesterday, I was mostly starting this month because I have no idea when i ovulate, For a while AF came very regularly then suddenly this month AF came 4 days earlier then I thought so I feel like I have no idea what I am doin!!!

12 years ago

Hello all, my name is Cynthia. My husband and I have been married for 4 years and decided at the beginning of 2011 to start trying. Well, it's now December and still no pregnancy. It's been an emotional roller coaster. This will be our first child. I'm 28 years old and he just turned 31. Had I'd known this wasn't as easy as they tried to make you believe in 5th grade sex ed, I would have started sooner, darn it! Anyway, I'm on CD 4 and I'm usually around a 30 day cycle, so I've got a ways to go before my next test. I really was hoping for a positive this past time, you know, so you could tell the immediate family for xmas and all that happy stuff. OH WELL.... I think I should ovulate around the 20th this month, anyone else?

12 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm Lynalice and my DH and I have been trying as often as we could this year with him being gone for tena nd a half months. We tried in January, June and now November and December. I'm currently on CD 3 and set to O on CD 15... December 21st. I was really hoping for a BFP to be able to tell our parents for Chirstmas but I guess maybe I'll have to wait until New Years.

12 years ago

Welcome ladies!!

@Mommybandy -- a New Years announcment would be cool too! What a way to ring in 2012 with news of a new baby!

@MrsJoyner -- what dpo are you on now? I was just reading on here yesterday about people having 2nd surges of hormones after ovulation throwing OPKs off... that is nuts

I can't wait to see the BFPs start rolling in too!!

to everyone on Santa's Nice List!!

User Image

12 years ago

everyone, thought I'd join in your conversation.

My DH and I have been married for 4 and a half years and this is our fifth cycle TTC. I agree with Cynthia, if I'd know it'd be this complicated we'd have started much earlier! Each month I get just a little more obsessive and add something new to my baby-making plans. This month, I'm using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor, OPKs, vitamins, BBT and Preseed! DH thinks it's hilarious that I've got an entire cupboard dedicated to this stuff!

I think today is my o day (got positive OPK on Wed and 'peak' on my monitor yesterday and today) though still no temperature change in my BBT so not sure what's happening! AF due on 21st so praying the stays away and that santa is the only one planning to visit me this month! Anyway, now on with the TWW obsessing...!!!

Good luck to all you ladies and FX there are lots of Christmas on this thread.

User Image Team TTC buddies with Kbcooper and Mommybowleg My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

Hey Hey Hey to all the new "tryers" lol. I agree with you I would have started the day after my 2nd was born if I knew it would take this long...geesh! I totally wanted them 2 years apart. <---that idea went right out the window Ah o'well.

Mrs. J...what day are you on? I tried those OPK things and apparently I have a lot of LH because they always looked positive to me. So I am just sticking to my body cues.

@little we are on the same cycle. this is also our 5th month of trying. should be here the 21st for me as well. She's a scrooge so fingers crossed she doesn't show!

@stinky. Def agree with the emotional rollercoaster thing. I swear it fees a little more disappointing each month! However, I am not going to let it ruin the holidays, so I am oddly overly happy.

AFM 2 DPO Nothing over here, Just really HAPPY (<--probably just because for the past few days )
Have a fabulous weekend everyone! Me and the hubby have date night tonight, which will consist of shopping for the kiddies

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo