Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 265 Replies | Last Page

Good afternoon ladies...

well i didn't test this morning... I put the stick down, and slowly walked away!!!

Ok well i don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me or what....cause today I have a pulling pinching feeling going on in my left side.. I hope its not the trying to show up..

So i am 10 dpo today and my boobs are kinda sore..but my nipples are super sore...

I really want to home and test.
I need to go to POAS rehab...geesh...

Well i have planned to test tomorrow morning.. I'm a little scared to get a and that will make all these symptoms really "just in my head"

I enjoy reading all the posts..we really got a great bunch of ladies here!!!

by friends..

User Image

12 years ago

Jenny when I first tested at 10DPO I got very very faint positive with Answer than I decided to test with the digital and of course I got a"Not Pregnant" b/c my levels were still low.So, try to avoid the digitals until you actually have missed your period.

So, when are you going to get a blood test to confirm your faint positives?

12 years ago

Curl_gurl -

I won't go to/call the doctor till Monday... My period is due tomorrow or Friday... so if it doesn't come over the weekend I will call the doctor.

With my last three pregnancies, I had to get put on progesterone suppositories... YUCK! So when I visited the doctor in September after my miscarriage and told her about those - she told me when I get pregnant I can come in for a test and they will write me a prescription for them right away.

I'm just not "feeling" it... if you know what I mean. I have been feeling "strange" - not PMS strange (I guess) but not necessarily pregnant strange either! Think I'm psyching myself out

Jenny User Image User Image

12 years ago

Ladies - I have a question...

My cervix seemed unusually low and more firm than usual - is this a sign of coming to town?

Thanks

12 years ago

@jenny...only speaking from my experience. My cervix was firm and low rig both my boys, kind of like before flow BUT it was way wetter. <---great imagery I know. . I know it does get very firm as to keep out infection, however, if differs from person to person, pregnancy to pregnancy, as to when your cervix does this. So basically my post was a circle and not try helpful. AHHH! Sorry, I tried :) don't hate me :)
Ps. I still think you are pregnant

12 years ago • Post starter

My cervix is unusually low and firm too. Wait -- let me clarify:

My cervix dropped low, firm and was unusually TIGHTly closed around 4/5 dpo and has not changed since. I only noticed it because I hadn't noted my cervix changing THAT much, so soon in my past cycles. I've been reading that cervical position isn't always a grand indicator, so I really didn't think too much of it.

@jenny -- my doctor put me on progesterone too during my last pregnancy (I miscarried though) and she told me as soon as I found out that I was pregnant to start using them again and to immediately come in for bloodwork. Now if I can only find the stupid things...

@lisluc -- can't wait hear your results!!! Good for you for holding out!!

@sara -- one week down, one to go!! Or, a few days for a POAS addict!

AFM... 7 dpo aaaaaaaaaaaaand nothing. I had a carb fest today (ate damn near a whole bag of caramel corn plus other assorted goodies). Of course that only stoked my inner hunger-monster. I've been eating like a fool all day.

User Image

12 years ago

Yes - I have been UBBER hungry lately - stomach growling at breakfast time, which I normally skip with no problem!

I hate those darn progesterone things.... UGH...

12 years ago

Yall make me want to test and I KNOW darn well it is way too early Lmaoooooo

User Image

12 years ago

OK... please check out my new HPT... I took one with FMU and another "positive" although line was there and darker than day before, I was hesitant to be too excited...

Then, about an hour later, I decided to try the digital (even though a digital was negative yesterday with afternoon urine)... I expected it to be negative... but...

will call doctor this morning for an office test and, hopefully, progesterone suppositories... YUCK!

12 years ago

@jenny -- Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

There are some GOOD VIBES on this THREAD!! Woo hoo!! Two BFPs so far!!

*sprinkling on everyone else that is waiting to test*

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo