Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 265 Replies | Last Page

YAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!! Congrats @curl_gurl!!!!! I have been keeping an eye on this thread, as promised, and so excited to see you got a BFP! Soooo excitied for you!!!

Looking forward to seeing more BFPs from you ladies!!!!

12 years ago

Thx!

Hey NewBegginings how is everything going w/your pregnancy?

12 years ago

@jenny -- um honey, I think that is a faint positive too!! Give yourself another day or two and try it again!

@lisluc -- if you test tomorrow, keep us posted!!

User Image

12 years ago

YAY!!! Congrats to the !!!!

I REALLY hope we make it this month... I'm on CD 8 and I managed to get myself a nasty yeast infection. I am praying that this isn't going to ruin our chances! Keeping my finger crossed! Got the Monistat going...

Starting Monday night we started BD every other night (which means tonight I'm getting me some!) hehe then starting this coming Monday we're going to BD every night until Thursday just in case my O date is off. That is a LOT of BD... I'm not sure how that's going to go but I am determined! I'm gonna raise my pelvis and let his little swimmers pool... (tmi, sorry) We're also going to try Mucinex starting Friday.

I'm really hoping to keep AF away this month!!

Good luck to those in the TWW and waiting to O!

12 years ago

I'm starting to feel like i'm out this month. I've been cramping since last night and some light spotting this am. This is exactly what happened last month - I started spotting around CD23/6 or 7 DPO and then AF came. It's really, really bumming me out. Oh well.

12 years ago

Sorry kebs! I always get the spotting around 12 DPO for AF so maybe it's IB?

I am CD#11 today and just got my first High on the CBFM so GAME ON! My hubby is so intune with the fact that we only have sex at a certain time of the month...guess I need to be a little more *ahem* attentive to his needs. He has totally figured me out! He is being a good sport though and going along with my demands of "Let's BD right now" and not asking too many questions.

We have a mini-vaca coming up from our DD this weekend and it just so happens to coincide with my prospective O day. Maybe this is the "babymoon" we have been waiting for.

Hoping for a New Year's Eve !

So glad to see some already for the Nice List!

Me: 34 DH: 34 TTC #2 DD: 7 & Can't wait to be a big sister User Image

12 years ago

Thanks for checking out my HPT image ladies... I tested again this morning with 3 different tests/brands (OK... I know... a LITTLE crazy!)...

Again... faint positives, all 3 - posted one of them in my images again... someone cautioned that blue dye is notorious for faint false positives! Good to know!!! This time... it is a pink line... maybe that is better...

AF is expected either tomorrow or Friday (my cycles are about 24-25 days)... so i'm going to try to be strong and wait till Friday... *sigh* "Yeah Right! Who am I kidding - i know I'll test tomorrow too!"

Trying not to get my hopes up, or down...

Good luck ladies

Jenny User Image User Image

12 years ago

Oh yeah - forgot to mention... I bought those 10 mlU from babyhopes.com... hmpf... not sure if I like them! Got faint positives from First Response and Fact Plus before I did with the babyhopes ones... anyone else have issues with those HPTs?

12 years ago

hmmm... well a VERY VERY on a digital today (although it was NOT FMU)... try again tomorrow...

12 years ago

Thx @curl and @destiny...I think I am HYSTERICAL but my husband thinks I am not funny, although this is coming from a man who cries @ Halmark commercials. Lol. (dont tell anyone I said that, he might not anymore)

Anyhoo...@jenny I hope you get more The detection might not be as strong on digital.

@curl still jealous and excited to hear what the 12/15 dr. appointment yields.

AFM...BBS.HURT.LIKE.WOAH! DRIVING ME CRAZY. I seriously cant stop thinking about my boobs. Its very strange, I hope I wasn't groping them @ the grocery store earlier. That would have been weird. I am sure there is an explanation for why they are hurting, I am just overlooking it. I am also getting the itch to test. I am trying to convince myself I am really 8/9 DPO when I KNOW I am not. Someone please knock some sense into me!!! PUT THE STICK DOWN Sara!!!

Why do I also post novels. Sorry about that.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo