Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 265 Replies | Last Page

Hi to all the new peeps! I am officially 1-2 DPO, I'm going with 1. Woo hoo, what an exhausting week this has been ;) Daaaaamn. However, fun as fun can get. Let's get this 2WW on ladies!

12 years ago

Hmm, is it too late to join? I've been trying for over a year and this is my first cycle using Clomid so my fingers are crossed super tight. What a ride it has been!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago

Wooot ovulation perhaps tonight or tomorrow... got my smiley face on the OPK this morning. Going for IUI tomorrow afternoon (hopefully ovulation happens tomorrow, not tonight) -- I will be testing Dec 22nd, since med offices close on the 23rd for xmas holidays. If I wanted a blood test before xmas, I have to do it on the 23rd.... which I just may do anyhow ;) Next cycle starts xmas day... so either AF or a positive OPK... santa knows what I want for xmas!!

User Image[/url]

12 years ago

Hey all..Checking in again..I thought for sure when I tested last night that I saw a faint BFP..but nope. Looked this morning and there was nothing. I'm also having zero "usual" PMS signs, so I have no idea what is going on. The only change is that I have had a lot of CM the past week, and it seems to be going away now..Sorry if that's TMI

@DestinyStarr: Im supposedly 14DPO today. I have also noticed that a lot of women are having issues w/those tests, either having multiple surges or more then one positive. The only reason I used them this month is that on CD14, when I felt like maybe it was O day, my digital test STOPPED WORKING. I was so pissed. So I'm not sure if it's me that's messed up or those tests. UGH.!!

@SarahS: During my first 3 cycles after the baby, I had very obvious ovulation pains. It would hurt so, so much. I could tell time by my ovulation. But for the last 3 cycles (since September) I really haven't had any major ovulation pains. I've had an acne breakout & some bloating, but that's it, so it's hard to go w/my body signs since my body seems to be keeping silent.

Okay..how is anyone else? Coming near the end of the 2WW? Anyone testing!?

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago

Hi everyone...never too late to join :)

AFM 4/5 DPO ate granola for breakfast and almost threw up. Still feel pretty lousy. Probably a bug or something...but I can pretend for now lol. My bbs were also really sore when I woke up BUT probably slept funny. okay those are all of my made up symptoms for the day :) anyone else??

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey new ladies!! Welcome!! Feel free to jump on in!

@MrsJoyner -- that is a bummer! I've only tried OPKs once -- during my last cycle -- and I gave up on them. LOL I ran out of them before I got a positive, and I didn't want to spend any more money on them. So, I am flying by the seat of my pants with pinpointing ovulation ahaha

I'm 4dpo today too. Had a dizzy spell today when I took my 19 month old to the potty. Other than that, nothing. LOL

User Image

12 years ago

Sarah: Ha, that it too funny that you mention made up symptoms. Been trying for a while and I swear I've felt them all. And yet I still can't help but grab on to one or two of them and hope like hell lol.

As for opk's, I found found first response DIGITAL opks to work best even with long cycles. You just have to start them much later in your cycle. The manual ones where you have to try and figure out which line was darker gave me a headache and I could never tell when I was supposed to ovulate. Go with Digiat for sure:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago

How do you know when to use the OPK's?? How many do you take a day... I'm so confused about that part. Not like I can afford them anyway but I have a feeling I will be doing this again next month so I may be able to afford them then!!!

12 years ago

The LH hormone for most people is created in the morning, so testing after 12 noon is best, and NOT with first morning urine. I have a 26-28 day cycle, so I start testing on cycle day 9, though I have found no matter if I am 26 or 28 cycle, I ovulate no earlier than day 13, no later than day 16... so I am now testing day 11-15. This cycle I got a smiley face on day 14, ovulation today day 15... I actually have strips left over ;) Once you figure out when you generally ovulate, you can save money by not testing for weeks on end, etc. I use that 5 day window, and I have not missed it yet. Each person will have a diff window though, depending on their cycle length, you just have to find yours... then you won't run out of sticks so easily ;)

User Image[/url]

12 years ago

@cutegibby I wish I would've known you last month!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo