Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 265 Replies | Last Page

@ Cari -- How are you feeling?

I barely feel pregnant, just gassy/burpy (even before i ate), slightly sore nips, mild lower backache, wet/creamy discharge (but not a lot) -- thats it, sigh. My bbt was still 98.1 so just maybe I'm still in... AF supposed to show on Xmas. Last cycle my bbt dropped to 97.5 and AF came two days later. So, trying to stay positive, but also preparing myself to be dissapointed as well (don't want to ruin xmas by being depressed), just in case.

Who here is testing xmas eve, xmas day etc? May you all get a positive!

User Image[/url]

12 years ago

@gibby I'm feeling a little better today. I have a headache and I'm tired. This morning I had pretty bad nausea. I've also had pretty bad gas and constipation. I've had nausea several days in a row and the exhaustion is gonna be the death of me. Also I get really dizzy if I stand for too long. I feel pregnant. So I'm really really hoping I get that BFP!

User Image

12 years ago

@ Cari -- I am jealous ;)

I think I may have had implantation just an hour or so ago... I had the pink cm with a penny sized red smear on tp... nothing since. I even put on a panty liner, I keep checking, nothing... not even when I wipe. Now, I do spot before AF shows up normally, but not like this... not with all the clear/pink cm. I feel wet, yet nothing is there but small amounts of cm. I would LOVE this to be impantation, my bbt right now is 98.2 (right before the spotting was 97.6, this morning was 98.1 though) so maybe I have to wait until tomorrow to see if my temps go up higher or lower, right? That or my AF will show up in full force before that, lol. Guess time will tell.

I was going to test tomorrow (if no AF) but if today was indeed implantation... its too soon, right?

User Image[/url]

12 years ago

@Gibby it depends. If you haven't started your period tomorrow you should test. If not and you get a BFN test again in a couple days if you still haven't started.

User Image

12 years ago

Gibby how many dpo are you?

12 years ago

dpo 12 if i actually ovulated day after opk turned positive. If it took longer than 24 hrs for ovulation to occur, then I could be dpo 11. One of those for sure. I am cramping, but more like pressure/pulling/tugging cramps... they dont even hurt. I have been cramping like this for the last couple of days now... and no, i don't cramp usually until several hours after spotting/AF has started. fyi, cervix is high... can't reach it.

User Image[/url]

12 years ago

@Gibby- My AF is expected to arrive tomorrow on Christmas Eve and if it doesn't show, fingers crossed she doesn't, then I'm going to test Christmas day. I think i had implantation on Wednesday, 9 DPO, so if it is a i will test on Tuesday or Wednes day and hope for a . I wish you the best of luck and hope no AF for both us a any day now!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Yeah im expected xmas day, and I am rather enthusiastic at the moment, as still not a spec of blood, not even a drop... just wet cm. And this is not how my AF starts... so I guess I could have really had implantation today, though on the later side I guess. PRAYING AF doesnt show up in the next 2 days ;)

User Image[/url]

12 years ago

I'm still checking in and praying for everyone left that is waiting to test!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Gibby it sounds promising to me! Ovulation can occur 24-48 hours after a + OPK so you could have ben only 10 dpo and implantation occurs between 6 - 10 dpo! Good luck!!1 I'm keeping my fx!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo