Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 265 Replies | Last Page

Me and DH have been TTC #1since since September and finally decided to try charting this month. Im wondering what other womens chafs llok like. I see where I ovulated but my temp seems to be up one day and lower ther next by at least .5 . Is this normal?

User Image

12 years ago

@MrsJoyner -- what a BUMMER!!!!! I'm so sorry! Those stupid blue dye tests are notorious! I really don't understand why they continue to manufacture them!

@Blondy -- sorry I can't help on the BBT stuff. I don't chart mine. I tried once, but because my toddler is teething I couldn't get a reliable/effective time to take my temp. I found myself jumping up out of the bed to check on her in the middle of the night if she was crying and woops, there goes that lovely BBT. LOL

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies! My name is Yonna and I'm 22, my husband and I have been married for 3 yrs but have been dating for 8. We have a son who will be 4 in feb and have recently deciced to start ttc. We have been ttc since october when I got. Off the mirena and haven't had any luck so far:( but I have a feeling santas gonna give me the best present of all this christmas!! :) I'm only taking prenatals and tracking when I ovulate. Hope I get what I want and ill be sure to update! Babydust to you all!

12 years ago

I just had unwelcome notion that I am out this month. My cervix seems to be changing more reminiscent of how it is prior to my AF. I just journalled about it if anyone is interested.

Bummed.

User Image

12 years ago

@ Destiny: Thanks for the info re: my all day dizzy spell on Saturday. I did some research myself and learnt that it is infact one of the symptoms of pregnancy - though I also know it could be because I'm aenemic, have an ear infection, got up too quickly from my sleep etc etc etc. I prefer to believe it's due to pregnancy. Also interesting that you didnt have much or any symptoms with your first child. As I seem to be of the notion that if I'm not feeling anything, then chances are there's nothing "in there". Abit like how I felt this month. Your experience is certainly unique and makes me realise that each of our experiences will be unique to us, though ultimately it all leads to the same thing...being pregnant and giving brith to a baby. Don't worry if you're out for this month, I'm sure I'll be on the Jan thread also:-0

@ Yonna welcome to the club. Your enthusiasm is catching, I wouldn't be suprised if your get your wish in time for Christmas if not New Year! Especially because you recently came off the merina which once you do, it often leads to pegnancy, so keep trying, according to statistics, you should be knocked up in no time! lol

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago

Thanks so much! I'm even more excited! Lol

12 years ago

@ Carilynn: Here's hoping your symptoms are an indication of you know what! I'm with you on the not trying too hard part. This is my first cycle in not trying hard and so far I'm pretty proud of myself;-) I tested for OV twice just to make sure I was in with a chance of getting preggers, but haven't done a HPT at all though AF is due any day now.

@ Cutegibby: For your own peace of mind you could test on tues @ 9dpo, then test again @ 11dpo if it was a negative. Didn't Sara found out at 8dpo? So got for it you may just be on to something special. Let us know!

@ Mommybandy: Is that because you're out of HPT??? lol Funny as I did the same thing this cycle! Usually I would've tested at least twice by now, but going cold turkey I've not done so once, though AF is due any day now. It's amazing how the weight of expectation that I normally carry has been liifted, simply by not charting my symptoms which in effect means I'm not trying as hard to be preggers. Here's hoping my reverse psychology works!

12 years ago

@ Sara: Girl I hope for my sake it's a BFP and not any of the other reasons people usually get dizzy spells.

@ Mrs Joyner: Oh nooo!!! That is soo disappointing! I would be soo gutted! Shame on Blue Dye Tests! I don't buy them, but will be sure to add them to my do not purchase list. I totally understand re being very convinced you had hit home run this month. In Sept I was 7 out of 10 confident I was preggers, last month I was 10 out of 10 convinced, especially because I had mild-medium cramping for most of my 23days clycle which is a very common symptoms in early conception. But that was not the case so I was utterly disappointed, to the point where I went cold turkey this cycle. I just don't want to use up as much mental space charting and reading into every twitch, only to find out it wasn't pregnancy related. Nah, I want mines to suprise me. So I'm igoring it the best I can. Here's hoping for a successful ttc story for you in the New Year!

12 years ago

I've heard pretty notorius things about blue dye tests...

@steph No I haven't even O'd yet Ugh... I haven't even O'd yet this cycle and I already feel out of the game... The last couple of nights after BD my plan was to elevate my pelvis so that stuff could, you know, gather... But last night and tonight (sorry TMI) after only ten or fifteen minutes I suddenly and very urgently had to go to the bathroom and not to go pee. I'm just frustrated. I NEVER have to go to the bathroom that late at night. EVER! So now I just feel like my body is doing weird stuff and isn't cooperating so having a baby is probably going to be out... We have three more nights of BD ahead of us. Last night was pretty flat IYKWIM DH did his job and that was it... yay...

SO, this is why I've decided not to chart symptoms. I think I'm already out.

Good luck ladies! And again, congrats on the 's

12 years ago

I posted a pic of my OPK... Help me out girls!! DH got off work early and we're gonna do a little BD! I've never used OPK's before.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo