Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 265 Replies | Last Page

@newb -- glad to see your pregnancy is progressing nicely remember to enjoy every moment... you would not believe how fast 9 months will go by!

@sara -- I'm still smiling at your news. I'm as thrilled for your news as if it were me -- you SO deserve it!

@curl -- how are you feeling over there honey?

for all three of you!!

@mommabandy -- girl i CRACKED up at the 'finish'... and WHAT does that acronym stand for? I've tried to figure it out, but my brain just isn't working right today. for you girlie!!! GET IT IN!!!

lisluc and kebs... come out, come out wherever you areeeeeeeeeee it's close to time to hear your results!!!

Who's gonna be next lucky contestant on the IS RIGHT?

User Image

12 years ago

IYKWIM = If you know what I mean lol

we didn't end up BD tonight since I have a horrible headache stemming from the fact that my 21 month-old smeared CArmex AALLLL over and I'm really sensitive to smells

Here's to gettin in on tomorrow night!

Oh and if it seems weird that I'm posting about "tonight" in the middle of the day its because we live in Italy and we're ahead of y'all.

12 years ago

CONGRATS to all who have recieved their !!!! to you all!!! You guys are so inpirational!! And so funny about it all. I have to say I cannot go by signs and symptoms. If that were the case I am prego all year round!!! When I became prego with my son I didn't have any symptoms except I wanted to ALL the time. So I have no idea what to watch for except the scary !!!

12 years ago

AHAHH I need to proof read!!! I meant , !!!! Sorry!!!!

12 years ago

Hi again ladies! I am SO pumped for all of you getting BFPs! Such incredible and timely news for the holidays. CONGRATS!!! In the November thread, I mentioned getting the bittersweet news that BOTH of my non-trying sister-in-laws were preggo. Unfortunately, my dear sis-in-law suffered a miscarriage at 10 weeks yesterday. Ugh, what an awful experience for anyone to go through, I am truly compassionate to all/any of you who have experienced this.

In other news, I started spotting Wednesday @ 7DPO and it hasn't stopped. In fact, it's gotten heavier today and yucky AF-like cramping to boot. So, I'm thinking we're out, again. Month 6 of TTC is a no-go. Oh well, I know people who have tried a lot longer than us. I just hope everything down there, ya know, on both of us, is in working order. I guess @ 6 months you start to question stuff like that. ESPECIALLY when you leave ZERO room for error, if ya know what I mean;)

Soooo, looks like I will be enjoying wine on Christmas eve... just like I did on Thanksgiving. Ugh. Oh well.

The best of luck to the rest of the December babes! Any other naughty list girls, lets get that January thread going;) Perhaps we can name it, "Our NY Resolution - TTC January," ;) What do ya think?

12 years ago

So I caved tonight and POAS.

All of the successes got me a little anxious. My silly logic was that if I went ahead and used the one HPT I had left in the house, then I won't have to be tempted to POAS for a few days.

Ah well...

User Image

12 years ago

@Destiny I still feel like I'm in LaLa land. Iâ??m glowing and I'm so excited. I don't have much of an appetite and I'm starting to get a sore throat; but other than that life is bliss.

12 years ago

lol @ Destiny! Now you'll have to wait till AF shows up, or go out and buy a new pack! Lets how your strategy works.

@ Curl-Gurl Congrats again!

@ Kebs I'll join you for the Jan thread as I'm almost certain the train missed me this month!

@ Mommyband you're funny. I lived in England until recently I moved to the US so I'm well aware of your timezone.

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago

And the line darkens...

@destiny *fingers crossed* remember you didn't get positives with the others till later!!!!

Off to host the boys birthday party!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Ah!!! After searching and searching and searching I finally found THE last box of Robitussin on base! Whew! So started taking it and I'm already noticing a difference in my CM! There seems to be a LOT more than there normally would be around O time! Keepin em crossed!! Here's to BD tonight!

Good luck ladies!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo