Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 265 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies... I'm out for NOV... so here i am!!!

Thank you for starting a new thread!!!

Here's my info

29yrs old... I have two DS... I lost a baby last Dec due to an ectopic. I am also left with only one tube and one ovary and they are on opposite sides of each other.

This will be my 3rd month trying after having surgery to unblock my only tube.

So all i want for Christmas is a

User Image

12 years ago

Hey everyone

My name is Ashley. I am 22 years old and I have been ttc since September 2011. I was ttc a couple years ago and took a very long break because of an ectopic pregnancy that discouraged me.

I got a positive pregnancy test in November (this month) and went to the doctor and had a blood test. The first one said my hcg level was 30, then 2 days later it dropped all the way down to 7 :(. I then I started bleeding. This was 6 days ago and although it crushed my hopes a little I am ready to try again.

My husband and I have been married for 4 years (together for 6). We have a beautiful little boy that will be 5 years old on December 6th. we are hoping to have one more child to complete our family.

I am so sorry for everyone's losses and hope we can all get our BFPs very soon. I would love to have some ladies to talk to because I have been feeling very alone through all of this. :(

Thanks for listening to me rattle on. :)

Good luck ladies!

12 years ago

Hi Everyone

My namd is Elana, age 34, ttc number 1.

I actually live in South Africa now, but I lived in NYC for 5 years before this.....

Got married in February 2011 to an amazing man and have been ttc since then. I should be ovulating tomorrow, so here is hoping for BFP's to everyone this month.

User Image

12 years ago

hi there Impatienly Waiting..

The ladies on this thread have been great!

I am sending plenty of prayers and your way!!!

I have had two ectopic pregnancys one in 1999 and the other dec 2010. this last ectopic took my right falliopian tube and the the ectopic in 1999 i lost my left ovary!

I'm here if you need to chat!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi everyone!

My name is Alli. We have been trying since May of 2011. We had a chemical Pregnancy in August of this year which was very frustrating.

I am currently on CD 4 and should ovulation around December 5th.

Hope everyone gets their BFP this month!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Everyone

Alli, I also had a chemical pregnancy in July, its apparently very common to have a chemical pregnancy as your 'first'pregnancy.

Testing this morning and not ovulating yet.....maybe tomorrow. Will keep you posted.

User Image

12 years ago

good morning everyone! I am officially over here, although I already knew that.

Hi elana, allie, ashley, and lis. Very nice to meet you.

Sorry to hear about your loss this month Ashley. That must have been very hard to take. Sending to you for December!!

Allie and Elana, I had a blighted ovuum in August, I am pretty sure its the same thing but not totally sure. either way its very emotional, sorry that you guys had to go through that. That is actually what prompted us to start TTC #4.

Lisa, you have been through a lot! You def. deserve to be on the Nice List this Christmas! I hope Santa delivers

Curl Girl keep us updated on your Nov. journey!

@Dest...you still floating in November? It so

AFM off to celebrate my bday for the next few days TTFN

12 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Sarah!!

I hope we all get this next round... it's so hard to want something so bad and get let down every month. I'm sure glad we can count on each other to get through the good, the bad, and the funny things that happen from CD1 through the 2WW!!!

my friends!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies so I start clomid for the first time ever tomorrow than I go to the doctor on the 30th for my follicle check and trigger check and most likely the IUI will be performed on the 1st or 2nd.

12 years ago

Hey Ladies!!!

I swear, checking in on the boards and chatting on the forums helps the time go by ... I love it!!

I'm on CD2 ... ovulation should be on or around Dec 5 for me.

Hoping everyone gets a for Christmas!!

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo