Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 265 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!!

Well i am 1 dpo and so here i am in the 2ww...ugh i hate the 2ww...Feeling good today!! Eating chocolate like it is going out of style Anywoo...seems like we are doing great! So should be due around the 18th of this month...last year on the 17th is when i lost my baby due to an ectopic..it seems like just yesterday... i can't believe a year has passed...I hope this is my month!

to you all!!!

User Image

12 years ago

OMG! I totally replied to this forum a couple of days ago and it DIDN'T SHOW UP! I swear!!!! Ugh! Anyhoo...I am with you destiny...I am trying to drop some LBS too. like that will happen...too many holiday cookies!!! There is hope though I gained 80 with my first and lost it all in 18 months. My 2nd gained 65 and still have 10 to go. ARRGH! hes almost just about 2 so that is my fault. I have a MAJOR sweet tooth =)

CurlGurl...how you feeling after everything????

So I said to myself I wont obsess this month, I was doing good till I realized yesterday when I wiped (sorry TMI) EWCM that it was GO time, and I am back on to obsessing. Lol. So we are doing the over in our house. I usually ovulate on the 16th one month then the 15th the next month. So if my math is right I ovulate today. Sooo I'll be back to obsessing tomorrow swearing I have EVERY symptom imaginable

Anyone in the DPO? Sorry I haven't been so active, holidays and birthdays out the wazoo over here Hope all is well with the December crew

12 years ago • Post starter

Ovulation pain Ovulation pain Ovulation pain

Cool, now . Seriously .

If anyone cannot tell i am soooooooooo bored today. It is rainy here and I did all my cleaning yesterday so I am just sitting here stalking on my computer . SOOO could someone PLEASE respond so I have something to do

On a random note, I got some new stuff from Victoria Secrets today

Please post your DPO symptoms so I can obsess with everyone

your post made me laugh

I am bored too, (at work)

not obssessing this cycle, just seeing where things lead.

it's raining all day here too.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Hey hey ladies!!!!

I'm so surprised to see more responses today!! YaaaY!!! and Yaaay for Vickie Secrets!!! LOL

I'm at work too... not raining here... but its cold as the dickens!

I'm not sure WTF is going on w/me and ovulation. My darn cervical position and CM have not been so "textbook" all this cycle. I'm having lil mild twinges (no real O pain) today, and I had a few yesterday.

We BD on Monday, hopefully tonight too. I wanted to get it in last night but DH was too tired. I'm ridiculously congested today, and I so don't feel like him touching me... but *sigh* its for the greater good I suppose.

I get bummed w/this whole planned BDing thing. It feels like a darn science experiment. hmm... I guess it kinda is though, huh?

User Image

12 years ago

Annnnnnnnnd, I'm ovulating. LATA! ;)

12 years ago

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

hey Sara get your BDing on.

I'm 6DPO and have not one symptom, there's so much to obsessing with me. Hope you can find something else to do to get rid of your boredom.

12 years ago

@curl... heeeeeeeeey sometimes NOT having symptoms is a GOOD thing. :-) I didn't have not one measley symptom when I was pregnant w/my DD, until the day before AF was due. I started feeling crampy and I thought it was just the witch making her usual visit LOL

For everyone else.... have yall thought about how you will tell your DH if/when you get your BFP this month?

I was just sitting here daydreaming about it since I am due to test on the 21st. Since he isn't really aware of the cycle days and all of that, I think I am going to hold the news until Christmas Eve or Christmas morning and maybe either give him a card or a gift with the info inside. Like a Merry Christmas, Dad card or something... hmm...

*still daydreaming*

User Image

12 years ago

hi everyone! I am in a good mood...I bet we all are. BUT I got acousted last night and didn't have time to use my preseed. I am trying not to have this a "science experiment" like @dest. said...so I didn't want to kill the mood. My hubby seriously thought I just wanted to "do it" I swear every month, without fail, he gets so confused as to why I want it all the time 5 days and the rest I am not jumping his bones. You would think he would have figured it out by now. guess not. I love men they are so simple. Anyhoo...
@Tall thanks for the response. what part of the world are you in? I am on the East coast. PA. we got snow this morning, actually it was barely a coating but my 5 year old thought it was the greatest thing in the world. (Once again men are SOOO simple)
@ curlgurl sometimes no symptoms is good. I didn't have any with my 2nd until the day I peed on the stick. I swear most of the time its a mental thing.
@ destiny Dont you hate when everything isn''t textbook? I think its a good thing though...I daydream too...I would wrap the stick up and give it to him Christmas Eve, so I can tell him NOT to tell the kids or our parents the next day...he likes to jump the gun
@kebs you go get him girl!

AFM I am off on a solo mission with the 3 kids to go Christmas shopping and birthday party decor shopping. Followed by Chick filla and a Christmas light scavenger hunt around the neighborhoods!!!! Hopefully topped off by one last hurrah at football halftime (HAHAHAHAHAHA...like THAT will happen )

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo