Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 265 Replies | Last Page

CONGRATS Jenny!!! You made it to the Nice List!!!! You r right @destiny good vibes, you are also right bout wanting to test bc everyone else is. When can we test again destiny??

12 years ago • Post starter

@sara -- I'm going to "try" to hold off until Tuesday or Wednesday ... AF is due on Weds for me. But I think given the track record of the nice list, anything after Sunday may be fair game!

User Image

12 years ago

Congrats Jenny!!!!! YAY for a !!!! that finally paid off!

12 years ago

Its confirmed y'all I'm so preggo.

12 years ago

Congrats Jenny! I knew it..lol

12 years ago

Yea curl gurl!!! What dpo did u get your first positive?? I have the itch. Lol

I took my first test at 10DPO and it was very faint that at first I thought I got BFN until I got it out the trash can and looked at it again. How many DPO are you @Sara?

12 years ago

Hello ladies. My name is Cari. I am 19. I know I'm young but I am so ready to have a baby. This will be my first baby. I've been TTC for 2 months now. I'm praying that I get a this month! My boyfriend and I have been doing the (sorry tmi) a lot and just trying so hard. I can't wait to be a mom. I am praying for all of us that we get that this month!

User Image

User Image

12 years ago

The.Boobs.Were.Right.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Add me to the nice list

I KNEW I was pregnant on Monday, didn't want to jinx it though. I went shopping with my mom and my BOOBS were killing me, and every store I had to pee. And I have so much saliva in my mouth it was making me sick. and I have major acne breakouts. HOLY SHIT! (sorry) I am so amped!
I tested yesterday and I saw a line but decided to keep that to myself till I tested today. And .
So much for telling my hubby on Christmas. I ran and jumped on while he slept, crying and waving the stick in his face. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

THIS.IS.A.LUCKY.THREAD!!!!!!

*got my first BFP on DPO 8 and 9*

@sarahshnitzel1 Let's hope your right about it being a lucky thread. And congratulations!

To everyone else..... !

I'm for eveyone here!

User Image

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo