Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 265 Replies | Last Page

Kebs how soon did that happen? It sounds like an evap line to me... Maybe try another test tomorrow?

Good luck!

12 years ago

@kebs -- that def sounds like an evaporation line to me, too!! Def test again!!

User Image

12 years ago

It happened after about 5 minutes. I will test again tomorrow:) Thanks ladies!

12 years ago

Has anyone tried the tests on www.early-pregnancy-tests.com? If so would you reccomend them?

User Image

12 years ago

CArilynn I ordered some that are on thier way... I borrowed a couple from a friend and they worked pretty well... I mean, they're internet sticks so you get what you pay for KWIM? I wouldn't use them for testing any sooner than say 11-12 dop but wouldn't expect much. If you want a more sensitive test First Response seems to be the way to go.

Either way I don't know that I'd reccomend them any more or less than any brand (except for blue dye tests... hate those)

12 years ago

Morning, Ladies!

Ah well, I went and bought more HPTs last night but I didnt plan to waste any until tomorrow, when AF would've been due. But, I just checked my cervix, as I do every morning and it seems to be open now. AF due tomorrow. Looks like I may be kicking off the Jan thread.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies!

Hope everyone is doing ok, and that we'll have some more BFP before December is out!

@ Destiny see I knew you wouldn't last the week! lol Glad you made it this far, but pity AF is due tomorrow:-( I really don't know how to check the CV like you do, I should read up on it and figure out how to do so. As it would help to know for sure especially when I'm adamant not to use a HPT. Have you any tips or links to suggest?

Interestingly my cycles are usually only 23 days long (OV at 11days then 12days in Lutheal Stage). Which means AF is due today as I'm now 24days. However there is no trace of it nor any feeling that it will be here today either. I'm guessing it's late as it was back in Sept which had me convince I was pregnant! Only for it to show up 3days later than the norm. I OV few days late this cycle (OV at 14days) and is presently 10dpo. AF usually shows up around 12dpo so I'm guessing she'll be here around then. Failing a no show by Fri I'll def be testing!

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago

I'm going to buy pregnancy tests this morning. I'm determined not to take one until Christmas morning though. I swear it's going to be a test on how strong my will is. lol. So, we'll see if I can wait that long. I'm praying so hard that I get that positive that i've been waiting for. That would honestly be the best Christmas present ever. Keeping my fingers crossed! Baby dust to all you ladies that are still waiting to test!

User Image

12 years ago

@carilynn -- good luck with that I left my freshly purchased HPTs in the bag, on top of the refrigerator in the kitchen (my bedroom is upstairs) so that when I woke up and had to pee I wouldn't use them

@steph -- well, I've been reading (smallprint: obsessing) this morning about the cervical position and its relevance in early pregnancy detection, and in short, using the cervix to identify if you are pregnant is not reliable. It IS more reliable in identifying when you are ovulating. I think I am just going to keep my damn fingers out of there for a while and just let my body do whatever it is trying to do. By the way... I am quite impressed that you are going to wait until Friday to test!! to you!!!

User Image

12 years ago

@ Carilynn: You sure you can hold out till then? My money is on the test over your will power! hehehe I have a 3 first responses left from last cycle and I'm bent on not using 1 this cycle. Lets see if I stand a chance in doing so.

@ Destiny: Nice try, though you failed the first test by going out to buy them lol! Aren't you due to test? I'm suprised and proud of myself too! As whilst patience is a virtue it's not not my strongest nor my favorite by any means!:-) but on a real 2weeks ago I decided not to pay any attention to the TWW period and gladly have managed to ignore it pretty well. I'd been on a mental roller coaster ride for the last 3months and decided to get off before I go bonkers! Especially as I have fairly short periods which means as soon as I miss the boat I"m right back in the race few days later, so it was pretty much continuous and costing me a few change too! But I'm not feeling a tad strange so my guess is AF will show up as she does. Hopefully she'll be gone by Christmas and I'll be back in the race for New Year!!! lool What am I like heh? PS- thanks for info, think I'll stay away from the Cervical Observation, and just stick with the OV and HPT I've used in the past.

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo