Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 265 Replies | Last Page

hey ladies-

I'm glad everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving. Cheers to December BDing and December conceiving.

So, I got my follicles checked today and I have two on the right side measuring 23mm which the nurse said is perfect. I got my trigger shot and had my blood drawn for my estrogen levels. I go back tomorrow at 1030AM for the IUI. I start my progesterone suppositories on Saturday and than just wait for the countdown. I'm so excited, but I do know why b/c nothing hasn't even happened, weird huh..lol.Baby dust to everyone for December!

12 years ago

Name: Brooke

TTC: trying for our second baby... lost our wedding night baby in august. Been trying since April 2011

Fertility Aids: Prenatals

Methods: Ovulation Tests.. starting this month.. hopefully that will get something going since extended breastfeeding messed up all my cycles.. stopped last week when my son turned 15 months he weaned himself... hopefully back to normal. My husband is also only home on weekends which makes it very tough!

In General: I am 21 married to the love of my life.. got pregnant the first month of trying with my son. he was born premature but healthy anyways which is a blessing. Work as a healthy community fund project coordinator in Northern Ontario.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey everyone!!

So where is everyone currently in their cycle? Anyone O'ing yet?

I'm on CD11 today... waiting to get it on!! LOL!!! I'm trying for a boy so I'm a teeny bit afraid to start too early... ...but I know it is about time to get the started!!

This month I decided to clean up my diet and try to drop a few pounds. I gained 65 pounds when I was pregnant w/my DD, and only lost 35. I've been unsuccessful with dropping the other 30 so easily, and I can't help but wonder if it has had some effect on me TTC. I don't think it is the sole reason, but I figured eating healthier and working out could only HELP so why not?

How is everyone else feeling?

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Destiny-

I had the trigger shot on wednesday and the IUI done on thursday and my DH and I BDed that night too. So, I'm feeling very confident about this cycle. Now, the TWW starts. what's going on with you?

12 years ago

Hi everyone!! Just checking in & catching up..

Congratulations NewBeginnings, how exciting for you. Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!

I think this cycle is going to be wacky, just like last months. A short recap, last month I got a positive OPK on CD14, and started having PG symptoms by about what I thought was 7DPO. Since I didn't have any PG tests in the house, I peed on an OPK (this would have been CD22) and it was also BLAZINGLY positive. I went for a beta 2 days later and it turned out to be negative. They never did give me the numbers, so I'm not sure if it was zero or just negative. Anyway, I never got a response as to why I would have 2 positive OPKS. Anyway, this month, I got what I thought was a positive on CD14 again, w/tons of "O" symptoms. That same day, my digital test decided to stop working. So I went back to the cheapies. They stayed dark until Cd16. The digital started working again, and has yet to pick up any LH. I am so, SO hopeful it was on CD14, since we did the deed over those 2 days. Okay, that's enough rambling about me, how is everyone else?

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago

Thanks Sara for starting this thread!

Hi Ladies, I have been stalking this discussion hoping I didn't have to join but today the got me just when I was ready to POAS...so glad I didn't waste the money.

My Story:
DH and I are 34 and we are TTC #2. We have 1 DD that is 7 and she was an accident so this is our first time trying. I had a m/c a few years back and that was also an accident. Maybe I should start going with the accidental trying?? It seems to work for us. We have been trying on and off for the last 2 years but that was more guesswork than trying...LOL.

Things we are doing now to boost our efforts: Prenatals, CBFM, Preseed, and SMEP. We are trying to exhaust all methods before visiting an RE because we don't have any in our immediate area. We also know that we can be successful as it has happened before. We just have to keep that faith. It is always a little disenchanting that our chances are only 20% each cycle but it will work hopefully! Here's to a BFP this month!

Me: 34 DH: 34 TTC #2 DD: 7 & Can't wait to be a big sister User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies, nothing new here. Just patiently awaiting to O - which should be Thursday or Friday. We've been getting busy just for the fun of it all last week. Game on!

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies,

it's a many moods monday for me. just not feeling myself today and very fatigued. hope everyone else is having a better a monday than I am.

much baby dust to you all

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Hi amelia and talless... welcome!

@kebs -- I just LOL in my office at "game on" ... the tournament starts for me tonight ahahahahahaha
Time to get it cracking!!

User Image

12 years ago

Let's see if we can be tourney champs this month. Go big or go home! Get the trophy, girl. Wait, that sounds weird. Haha.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo