Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 265 Replies | Last Page

@sara -- so so true! I'm keeping positive until I know otherwise! I'm still in the game!!

@steph -- I'll try to hold off buying any more until Mon/Tues.. I'll keep you posted on how that goes ahahahaa

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies I've been dizzy and light-headed all morning. And have had random bouts at different times in the month.
Is this a normal symtom of pregnancy or could it be something else?
AF is due Mon/Tue and I've not charted any symptoms nor taken a HPT as NOT to be disappointed, so I can't speak of any symptoms this month. However the dizziness today has left me unable to do anything and I'm wondering if it could be pregnancy related. Any advice?

@ Destiny lol

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago

@steph -- I've read it IS a symptom! keeping my fingers crossed for you!

User Image

12 years ago

With all the good news I gotta try my luck with this thread. Im 5 dpo and AF is due Christmas day. Me and my fiancée have been TTC since September 2011 and we're really hoping for the best gift ever... a BFP!! I have hpv and also had a leap procedure in Aug 2010. I was hoping to be cleared of HPV but it seems its here to stay and most likely will have to have leap again in the future. That is why we are trying now instead of later. Im 27 and all I want is to be able to birth my own child... fingers crossed and thank you to everyone for listening.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey everyone
Slept all day today and still exhausted. My bbs are killing me. Been eating like there is no tomorrow. And praying that I get that .

My boyfriend and I decided today that if I don't get that this month we are going to stop trying so hard. Just let it happen when it's supposed to happen. But I'm really praying that there is this month.

I really need to . But even though I'm super tired I can't seem to get comfortable and fall asleep. It's extremely frustrating.

Well anyways..... for you ladies.

User Image

User Image

12 years ago

I have been watching all your posts looking for symptoms that I could relate to. Really up to now (dpo 7) I was telling myself I was imagining symptoms... and earlier today I felt nothing... i had so much energy, not a symptom in sight. Then i felt a sharp jab that went from my breast downward and a few min after that almost like an electric shock/jab somewhere in my abdomen out of nowhere... it made me say ouch... then it was gone. Sure i get twinges and stuff, but that could mean nothing... that jab got my attention though.

Tonight before bed, all the blue veins in my breasts, a few on my stomach and my arms (wow my arms) i see my blue veins everywhere, even on my fingers! Now that is not normal for me... very hard to see my veins... blood testing is difficult. It just has me excited for the first time, as i know blue veins are a very good sign, right? What I wondered was do the blue veins show up before implantation or only after? It is possible I implanted earlier with that pain... but maybe not... so just curious. I may cave and test on Tuesday if I see more veins (dpo 9) otherwise waiting until dpo 11. Think Tuesday is still too early if implanation happened 8 hrs ago?

User Image[/url]

12 years ago

@cutie...I look like a smurf, didn't appear till after I got my @ 8dpo.

To answer the dizzy spell ?...I had major dizzy spells with my first but not till I was 6 months. HOWEVER, I had the spins,like I was waaaay Toooooo drunk the night before, on Monday morning. I couldn't get out of bed. That was @5dpo, and no I wasn't drinking :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies! (and good night to MommyBandy lol)

Keep in mind yall... symptoms are so relative... its crazy. You've got to figure, every woman is different and then on top of that every woman can have vastly different symptoms with each pregnancy!

With my past pregnancies, I didn't have much more than some cramping that I thought was AF coming because it was so close to time that AF was due. Oh, and the fatigue.. but I just thought that was because I am a lazy ass. Though it seemed to kick into high gear once I got the BFP and lasted well throughout my first trimester. I didn't have boob soreness until I was 8 weeks pregnant w/my DD. I never had nausea/morning sickness.

And then on the flip side, ever since I've been TTC #2 ...EVERY month that I think I am having ALL of these great symptoms that I've been 'reading' that other people have... I get a !!

So.... just take it all with a grain of salt. Don't be discouraged if your only "symptom" is missing your period. It happens.

and to everyone still waiting to test!!

User Image

12 years ago

I'm not going to chart my symptoms at all this cycle. I'm going cold turkey until testing day!

12 years ago

Hi ladies..Checking & so excited to see the BFP's!!! Congratulations!! Hopefully we will see more.

We are definitely out for this month. I got a blazing positive on a blue dye test (and we all know that those are not to be trusted, even if they are on sale)..and a day later I had my beta blood draw, and blatantly negative. I basically have taken this really hard. I had symptoms and everything. I don't know what is going on.

Since we were going to start Femara on my next cycle, my RE prescribed Provera to kick things into gear, and I'm on day 3 of that. Then, we'll do the Femara on days 3-7, and a CD12 u/s and if all goes well, a trigger shot.

I was really, really convinced we had gotten it done this month. Ugh. My only advice would be to not trust the blue dye test. Even my RE's nurse was convinced it was positive.

I'll keep following along & hope to not see many of us on the January board..Love & luck to all!!

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo