Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 265 Replies | Last Page

Nope I understand. Our fmaily doesn't go anywhere on Sundays because we don't believe in working or making others work on Sundays.

12 years ago

Nope I understand. Our fmaily doesn't go anywhere on Sundays because we don't believe in working or making others work on Sundays.

12 years ago

@carilynn -- oh no, I'm sorry to hear that! Though, you are still in the game until the witch shows!

@mommybandy -- when do you plan to test? acne can be a pregnancy symptom too.... that's the crazy thing about all of this. Before you miss your period. AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms can be eerily similar.

@blondy -- good luck!!!

to all of you!

User Image

12 years ago

I'll be testing on the 3rd...

12 years ago

Okay, so my nipples are VERY TENDER and sore today! And I checked my cervix ( which I know is not a good indicator of pregnancy blah blah blah) but it was lower and HARD! I normally start feeling around this time and I've NEVER felt it this hard before! I'm PRAYING that this is our BFP!

12 years ago

Went to the bathroom a few hours ago and AF is here. :( so i'm out this month but we're going to keep trying.

User Image

12 years ago

Happy Holidays Ladies,
My cousins are in and I haven't slept a full 8 since last Sunday 18th

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Well the day is starting to come to an end and still !! I did break down and my hubby got me a box of 3 First Response Early Response HPTS. I will take one tomorrow morning and hope for a . I'm now about 1 day late and no real sign of AF coming. I have been breaking out really bad which normally never happens with AF. Hopefully it's a sign of pregnancy!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

I tested this morning and ..... Im starting to loose a little hope but still no AF. I'm not out this month until she comes. Im now 16 DPO.

User Image

12 years ago

Good luck Blondy!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo