Posts by sarashnitzel1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December :smile: I didn't want anyone to steal my t ...

265 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

8 DPO...

Crazy. One word to describe me today. POAS FRER and swear I saw a BARELY there positive...came up quick. So mu ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

7DPO

Just found this page. AWESOME! So here I sit watching THE BEE MOVIE with my 5 year old. I am overly optimistic ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Has anyone experienced Implantation bleeding before?

Hi I spotted @ 6 DPO (yesterday) and hve a regular 28 day cycle and ovulate on CD 15 EVERY month with never an ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

4 DPO...hoping for end of July baby. OBSESS HERE

Hi everyone! I am, probably like everyone else, obsess during the 2 WW. i thought I would start a new thread ...

25 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

First Time OPKer here...?

It is my first time using First Response OPKs. I have a ?. I am about 2-3 days away from the big O and have us ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Dont want to waste the preseed...question...

Okay. Soooo I am on day CD11 and I am using OPK for the first time this cycle and preseed. I am entering my fe ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

cycle day 3...trying for my 3rd. anyone want to be buds?

Hi Everyone! I am trying for my 3rd child, (our 4th) but am totally new to TTC. (both my sons were concieved ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages