Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 265 Replies | Last Page

I thought I would share my Details so you all know who you are talking to. If you would like to add your info. that would be great, it gets kind of confusing with everyone in-and-out of TTC clubs:

Name: Sara

TTC: going for our 4th (my 3rd) been trying since Sept. 2011. Although TTC is very new to me as I was able to concieve 1st cycles with my sons (12/29/05, 12/17/09) They were both due on Christmas Eve, my luck I will end up getting pregnant again in March I think my hubby would have a heartattack.

Fertility Aids: Prenatals and Preseed <---love that stuff!

Methods: Checking cervix

In General: I am a stay-at-home mom from PA who loves her kids and cannot wait to get pregnant with this one, as it will be our last oh and my husband thinks I am crazy

to everyone!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for getting this started @sarashnitzel1!

Look forward to staying in touch with all the awesome gals from November! (Although, hopefully there's some BFPs who won't be continuing on!) Here's my info:

I am 31, boyfriend is 33, and we've been together for 6+ years. At the beginning of this year (2011) we decided we would start trying for a baby in the summer. I went off the pill (Yaz) at the end of May, and 3 weeks later we found out we were pregnant! We were overcome with feelings of total & utter excitement, mixed with disbelief that it happened so fast! It didn't take long to start falling in love with the little life we had created, and we were blessed to see a little bean and heartbeat at 8 weeks. At 10 and half weeks, I experienced some spotting, and we were devastated to find out I was miscarrying. We decided to let it happen naturally, and then experienced what my doctors called an "unusually long" miscarriage. I finally started a new, regular cycle at the end of September, and looking forward to seeing that positive pregnancy test again. Though I know I'll be a much more apprehensive this time, we are trying to keep a positive attitude and looking forward to starting our family...

12 years ago

Hey Nice Girls!! I'm checking in!!

I'm 38, DH 38, and TTC #2. I just started using Preseed this cycle (hoping it worked).

The times in the past when I TTC I was blessed/lucky to fall pregnant in the first try. My first time, I had a beautiful baby girl (18 m/o now). The 2nd time we tried, I conceived but unfortunately the baby measured small from the start and had a slow heartbeat. I had a missed MC at 8w (baby passed at 6w3d ) in April 2011 and a D&C in May. I really wanted to miscarry naturally, but the thought of it all coupled with my grief was just too mentally taxing.

I've been trying actively ever since then, which has prompted me to become intimately familiar with my faith, my cycles and my body through every failed attempt.

Glad to be on the journey with you ladies.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi!! I figured I could join you ladies since I am definitely out for the month of November..I'm super hopeful for December though..

I'm MrsJoyner, TTC baby #2. Our daughter will be 1 in January. It took almost 2 years and 5 miscarriages to conceive her, and then she was 5 weeks early and spent 2 weeks in the NICU. We're hoping it doesn't take that long this time (though we've already had one m/c, in July) and that we can go full term.

We're using OPK's & I'm taking Glumetza & folic acid. We saw our RE in September and he was hoping I'd get pregnant on my own before our follow up visit on December 13th. I don't think that's going to happen, but we'll see. My first 3 postpartum cycles were 40+ days, and this last one was only 32, which was nice. But my luteal phase has been super short. Only 10 days on my last cycle. I'm hoping the doctor can at least do something about this.

Here's hoping for BFP's for all of us this month!!

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago

Welcome MrsJoyner!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks Destiny!! Can you tell me about the preseed? I've heard about it, but never used it. IDK, lubes have always kind of skeeved me out because in the past they've always been messy and I've always forgotten about it in the heat of the moment..I'd love to know how you feel about it and if you have heard any success stories? I'd love to stay off of meds, and that's where we're headed if this cycle doesn't work.

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago

Hi Mrs. Joyner Nice to meet you! Preseed is a kind of lubricant but it helps the little men travel instead of stop them (like any regular lubricant). Its not messy and you use a sterile plunger thingy to put it in. I keep it in the bathroom and use it 15 mins before BDing. They sell it at CVS. I got it because I get really dry b.c of the amount of BD going on (TMI) sorry. I didn't feel uncomfy at all this cycle

Sorry to hear about everyone's MC's. I can't imagine the grief you all went through after that. I had a blighted ovuum in August and I was really upset, I am sure you guys went through 100 X what I went through .

Anyhoo...excited to keep in touch, sharing our journies through the month of December....is it December yet??? HURRY UP!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Sara explained it best about the Preseed. I decided to give it a try too because I didn't think I was 'manufacturing' (lol) a grand amount of EWCM. It is rather expensive in comparison to other lubricants, but I figured it was worth a try.

The only other things I've been doing is checking my cervix, and I take prenatals and fish oils every day.

User Image

12 years ago

Is it December yet?

User Image

12 years ago

Just checking in

First want to extend my sympathy to the ladies that have miscarried during their journey.

I'm 27 and my DH is 32 we have been married for 2 years and we have been trying to conceive for a year, but not really a full year b/c we took a few months off here and there for breaks and we also had to take a few months off under doctors orders b/c I had a polyp removed. DH has ED so it's very difficult for us to always hit our fertile days. He just shared with me that he is infertile, I'm not sure if he said this out of anger or frustration but either way he has agreed to using a SD this cycle. So this cycle I'm going to let the doctor do an IUI with a SD.

In the past we were doing natural intercourse with the doctor timing my ovulation day through sonograms and OPKs.

So, I'm staying very positive about this month.

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo