Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 265 Replies | Last Page

Hope no one minds but I started a New Years thread for those who won't be testing until New Years day or after. Or starting their next cycle...

12 years ago

I am now 10 DOB and last night was a bad night. I had really bad cramping and also bad gas but today i have see a few drops of lite blood today. I'm hoping hoping this is just bc of implation and not AF coming 2 days early. What do you ladies think?

User Image

12 years ago

I am now 10 DOB and last night was a bad night. I had really bad cramping and also bad gas but today i have see a few drops of lite blood. I'm hoping this is just bc of implation and not AF coming 2 days early. What do you ladies think? DH and I are TTC #1 so I don't know what to signa to look for and any insite is greatly appreciated!

User Image

12 years ago

Blondy implantation can take 6 - 10 days so it could have possibly beeen implantation bleeding? Do you normally spot before AF?

12 years ago

@mommybandy I have never noticed spotting before AF in the past. My cycles are normally 31 days which means AF is not expected until Christmas Eve. If implation really did happen last night I think the earliest I could do a HPT would not be until next Wednesday... this waiting period is not fun!!

User Image

12 years ago

@mommabandy - nice work on starting the January thread! I will be stalking it until all of my girls get their BFPs!

@Blondy -- it certainly could be implantation! keeping my fingers crossed!!

User Image

12 years ago

@Destiny- Thanks! I will definitely keep everyone updated. Again Congrats on your BFP!!

User Image

12 years ago

@Destiny~ Just read about the BFP..Congrats!!

Could I have some advice from you ladies before I head over to the January TTC group? After the baby, my cycles were very long, like 45-42 days, then, when I went back on the Glumetza, they shortened to 42-38 days, and then my last cycle was only 32 days. Now, after having the false positive, my RE had me start Provera to kick start my AF so I could get the Femara started. Now, I'm on CD39 w/no AF in sight. Now granted, I missed 2 days because I was super sick & forgot to take them. I've talked to my RE & he said to finish the last 5 pills that I have & that if I don't have AF by Tuesday, then I have to do ANOTHER round of Provera. Is it possible that Provera is making my cycle longer!? I was doing so good!! Ugh. I wish I knew wtf was going on. Thank you in advance for any advice!!

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago

I'll be joining you on the New Year thread Mommybandy - great idea.

And you lucky BFPers (okay, so I'm not sure if that's a word - but you know who you are!!! ) had better stay in touch to spread a little of that baby dust magic to the rest of us!

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone testing over Christmas, hope you get those two little pink lines. And lucky BFPers, hope you have the best time sharing your happy news with your families.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

User Image Team TTC buddies with Kbcooper and Mommybowleg My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

I had the best dream ever last night and I just had to take a minute to talk about it!! In my dream I randomly decided I was going to test. When I looked at the test it had to little pink lines. In my dream I remember saying "It has 2 lines, babe, It has 2 lines!!" lol. And then I had a dream that some girl was pregnant. But the pregnancy test dream was the best! Let's hope it's a sign. :D I can't wait to test Sunday morning. I hope I get that positive I've been praying for. I would be over the moon. Ya know I've learned TTC can be stressful but the excitement of knowing that you are making a beautiful new life is.... amazing. Anyways.... enough of my talking. I am going to try to get more sleep. Talk to you ladies later.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo