Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 265 Replies | Last Page

@ Destiny YAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! On your !

@ steph ah! Just test already!!! I'm going nuts here! Or you can be stronger than I ever would be and wait until Friday... I can't wait to hear!

12 years ago

OMG Destiny, that's amazing news!!!

Wishing you

Hopefully we'll all be joining you soon

User Image Team TTC buddies with Kbcooper and Mommybowleg My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

OMG... yall are NOT going to believe this.

So, I get up to POAS around 4am and I got a BFN! WTF!?

I don't know if I didn't saturate the stick enough (TMI sorry) or what but the line was soooooooooo faint that it looked absolutely negative initially. I took the stupid thing apart and layed it next to the faint positive I got last night and squinted real hard with my 4'oclock in the morning-trying-to-adjust-to-the-light eyes and only then could I see what appeared to be a line, but like I said so faint I wouldn't have detected it otherwise.

So... false positive or false negative? I have no effing clue.

Since I have a choice to hang on to hope from the BFP or despair from the BFN I'm going to try to keep my head in the game and assume that I am, in fact, pregnant ... until I know otherwise.

I used a progesterone suppository last night (by doc's previous orders) when I went to bed... that shouldn't have had an effect right?

Feeling crampy, back achy, like AF is coming. I guess that I'll try again in a couple days.

User Image

12 years ago

Don't want to waste my stick! Don't want to waste my stick!
Someone PLEASE convince me not to waste my STICK!!!;-0

@ Destiny: Ur still in the race, don't give up just yet. I'm gonna miss
U but not enough to keep u on this forum, U can take ue walking
Papers and go over to Early Conception. So make sue that BFP returns! hehehehe

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago

Steph... you are LATE LOL - use that stick! Give yourself until tomorrow morning. Thats 1/2 way to Friday. LOL

Damn these stupid sticks! I'm PREGNANT dammit!
No = !!

User Image

12 years ago

praying for a sticky bean Destiny!!!

12 years ago

Congrats Destiny! I hope to be right behind you this weekend myself. After my temp dip yesterday, my temps are back up today, and I woke up to damp underwear (TMI i know, but it was days since I woke up that wet-- prob ovulation time), a dry sore throat and a somewhat stuffy nose, not to mention a few sneezing fits (feel like I have allergies, but its winter, not spring time). And like you Destiny, my cervix has me confused, though I am doing my best to not read into it... I never gave birth yet I have a slit, and I always feel the slit (like a deep crack in the pavement) as slightly open, though my finger is def too big to fit inside. Cervix is high firm (sometimes a lil soft -- changes during the day) and slightly open. It has stayed high for the last 3 days.

Now, I did test this morning... negative of course... though I saw my first shiny white evap line (it was there within a min) -- i say first because the other tests I have done in the past, I never saw an evap line before -- dunno if thats good or bad, lol. Anyhow, as much as I wanted a positive, part of me said it was still too soon, yet i couldn't resist, lol. I tested because of the wetness returning in full and the crazy ass dream I had -- flying frisbee sized bugs that bite people (don't ask, lol) -- it was pretty vivid.

Because I tested, now I get to go out and get two more preg test strips... but not until tomorrow afternoon. Then I can test on Friday as planned and xmas day.

User Image[/url]

12 years ago

I KNEW IT DESTINY!!!!! I HOPE TO SHIT YOU ARE PREGNANT BECAUSE I WANT TO GO THROUGH THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I am more happy for you then I was for me!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! KEEP up posted! I am FREAKING out over here in PA! F.R.E.A.K.I.N.G. out!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

@cutegibby -- yeaaah that whole cervix thing is, evidently, unreliable. Though, I did check it this morning for shits and giggles and now its low, soft and closed. So much for a textbook cervix.

I just tested again (Sara had me all anxious lmao!!!) ... *drumroll* that was a bum test from this morning! WOO HOO!!

@sara -- are you going to use the Countdown My Pregnancy sister site? Let me know so I can stalk you some more ahahahaha

I just called my doc's office -- she told me back after my MC to come in and do bloodwork immediately whenever I did find out I was pregnant and to start up on the progesterone suppositories. I hate those things... they make me mad gassy and I sneeze all the time (I wonder if I'm allergic to them)

Thanks to all for the sticky vibes!! Stick, baby stick!!

User Image

12 years ago

@destiny! Yeah!!! Yeah just signed up for August birth club. I do believe we will have the same due date too aug 29??? Although I will probably have triplets. Lol. Newbs and a few others are over there in August too. YEA!!! Meet you on the flip side :) good luck everyone. LUCKIEST THREA EVER!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo