Community post

Discussion

The Nice List...December TTC buddies

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Sara here. decided to start the thread before December I didn't want anyone to steal my threadpost name . Hoping you all get in November but if not hoping you all continue your journey over here with us

265 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 265 Replies | Last Page

Bandy-- looks like its time for you to be getting busy!! LOL time to put in some work overr the next 24-48 hrs! Hee hee hee!!!!

*cues Marvin Gaye "Lets Get It On"*

User Image

12 years ago

Looks positive to me Mommybandy! Now grab your DH and

Congrats to Curl_gurl and Sarahnitzel on the . What a great Christmas present! Wishing you both .

How's everyone else getting on? Sending lots of

User Image Team TTC buddies with Kbcooper and Mommybowleg My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

Ah! Thanks ladies! I'm fixing to take a shower, put on some make-up, do my hair and put my DS down for a nap. Then it's time!! Hehehe!! Man I'm so excited! You'd think I just got my

Good luck everyone else!

12 years ago

1 DPO here and trying to obsess less this month than the others. I always look for the new and overwhelming symptoms that I am pregnant and all I come up with is that I have horrible PMS that starts early.

Here's to everyone getting on the nice list this month. Maybe curl_gurl and sarashnitzel with their BFPs will be giving us all a good karma boost! Congrats to you two have a H&H 9 months!

I want that September baby!!!! Everyone!

Me: 34 DH: 34 TTC #2 DD: 7 & Can't wait to be a big sister User Image

12 years ago

So far on the Nice List we've got:

Curl_Girl
Jennyalsawadi
Sarashnitzel1

Anyone else?

We've got one week to hear on Christmas BFPs... and two weeks to ring in the New Year BFPs!

Can't wait to hear who's next!

User Image

12 years ago

Argh... I. A little frustrated right now. DH got off work early so we could BD and he got home and sat around for a couple of hours and then decided we should watch a movie. Well in the middle if the movie I took another ok and this one was lighter... I think I must have surged sometime during the night and that's why the line was dark this morning. So we quickly did a BD after discovering the lighter test but I can already feel o pains... Which means we missed it. I've never O'd early before so this has caught me quite off guard. Boo... We did BD last night though and I elevated my hips and have been taking my Robitussin religiously. Wish me luck ladies I am now officially in the TWW!!!

12 years ago

Woke up this morning feeling so nausaus and had to run to the bathroom. I've been wanting so badly to just go to bed but the house won't clean itself (sadly). I decided that I'm going to test on Christmas eve morning which is only a couple days before the wicked is expected. I'm spending the night at my mom's the night before so if I get that I'll be able to surprise my BF with it. I'm really praying this is all early pregnancy symptoms and not just me really wanting to be pregnant. A really would be the best Christmas present I have ever gotten.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey everyone! My name is Krystal,21 my DH,25 and dd,1. I had my Mirena takin out in October and been ttc ever since. I'm 16dpo...a little nauseous and no AF...crossing our fingers we get a BFP! What a great Christmas present that would be! GL to everyone!!

User Image

12 years ago

Welcome @ameliasmom and @cheergirl !!

@cheergirl - wow! 16dpo? When do you plan to test? for you!

@bandy -- aaaaw, don't be frustrated. It sounds like you got it in exactly when you needed to. Yesterday. Seriously though, you should keep at it just to make sure ....

How is everyone else?? Hanging in there?

AFM... 12dpo today. Not many symptoms. Still having a mild headache. CP high (and softening up but still closed) and I had a bit of stretchy CM this morning when I woke up... seems to be drying up somewhat now. AF due on Wednesday... I kinda want to go buy HPTs, but then again I don't. So, the clock continues to tick for me. Either way, it'll be good. I'll either get my BFP for Xmas, or I'll be able to guzzle on some grown-up 'drank' for New Years!

User Image

12 years ago

Alright guys, I need some advice. I know I said I thought I was out a couple of days ago but, my weird, what was seemingly my period, has dissapeared. I just took a HPT and the preggo line was white?!? Not pink, but lighter than the window. Anyone have this before? I'm assuming it's an evaporation line.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo