Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Yes wait until the morning! If you get a bfn you're not out.. But it almost kills a bit of the suspense, even though it doesn't change the outcome at all, at least it does for me haha!! Lots of people do get bfp at 12dpo so there is a chance

8 years ago • Post starter

Yea but if I test tomorrow morning and it IS a positive, how am I supposed to go to work then :-P

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Ohhh yeah!! That's a difficult one haha!! Throw a sickie?
Maybe just wait until Saturday haha!!

Hi, ladies! Can I plz join your conversation here. It's my first time tic and the waiting is just killing me!!! I need your opinions, please. Here's what's going on:
I took my last pill on Sunday Jul 26 and my withdrawal came on time Jul 29,was normal and lasted 5 days until Aug 2. Then I'm pretty sure I ovulated on Aug 22. I didn't chart or use any kits, but all the signs were there, especially huge amounts of egg white-like cm. We did some baby work that day too.
So today I'm 12 dpo and have been having some symptoms starting about 4 dpo: my nipples are very sore (not boobs though), i have a very runny nose and a few days ago I woke up with a super super sore throat. The strangest thing is it went away after a day! Then 2 days ago I was going to sleep when I suddenly felt very cold, to the point that my whole body started shaking uncontrollably, but it went away after couple hrs.
But the strangest thing ever happened this morning. I took a test first thing a woke up (FRER) and I could literally see two pink lines appearing right after I stopped peeing on it (sorry for tmi). The control line was normal, but the second line was very thick and very pink, BUT it disappeared almost immediately!!! I could still see it for couple more minutes after that, but then it disappeared.
So that was about 7.30 am, I then took another test around 1 pm, but it came straight out negative.
Problem is I don't even know when I can say I'm late coz it's my first natural cycle and I have no idea when to expect my af. Only thing I know is pre-pill I had long 32-35 cycles, so I assume it should go back to that.
What do you think, ladies? I need to hear from someone, please!

8 years ago

Hi
I'm afraid none of us here have had a bfp so don't think we'll be able to help much. If you don't know your cycle and you haven't got a confirmed O date I think it's a waiting game to see what happens. It sounds as though the first test may have been an evap, but again I've not had one so couldn't be sure, sorry.
You would be extremely lucky to concieve 1st cycle off the pill as it can take some time to leave your system, we have all been trying for many , many months, whilst charting and were still here trying but good luck with your testing.

I agree with Coops, test again in a few days. We're all in the 'when conceiving isn't really happening boat', but maybe there's a topic here with people that just started TTC as well. Might fit in better there. Good luck and I hope you will get a bfp the next couple of days!

Yeah Coops, I'm gonna wait until Saturday. Gosh I'm gonna be so disappointed if AF comes tomorrow. I'd rather have her come on Saturday then and not take the feeling of 'maybe this month' away and at the same time I just want to be put out of my misery haha.

Ooo I forgot to tell you! Our house will be delivered in a couple of weeks! I'm so excited

8 years ago

Haha aww Luna you're literally arguing with yourself!! It's horrible isn't it. You just want to know. But you just want to know it's positive lol!!

I hope it stays away and we'll both test Saturday morning!!!! So exciting! MAYBE this month!
Oh wow!!! Yay! That's brilliant news. Hopefully there will be some more brilliant news to go with it

Yes how nice would it be if we could move in there with the 3 of us huh? living there all together from the start, only the baby in my belly

Haha yeah I've been arguing with myself all day long haha. I'm driving DH nuts, bless him; he's so patient. Wish he could give some of that to me haha!

We'll I'm off to bed! Testing in 36 hours!!!!! and !!!

Scotty, how are you doing? Lots of and to you too!

8 years ago

It would be just great!! Everything crossed for you! Io annoy myself with my constant arguing of myself haha!
Night Luna.. Let's hope the next 36hrs fly by and end in great news!

Ladies, thank you so much for your replies!
I tested again about an hour ago and this time there's a line!! It's faint, but it's solid and pink!!! I'm going to bed now and will test again in the morning when I wake up. I can't explain it, and I know it sounds very irrational, but I just know I'm preggo:)
Lots of baby dust to all of us!!!!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo