Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Hi coops!!!! Hope you are doing well and that little bump of yours is growing

I have been well...I am starting treatment soon (waiting for blood results)

I will have 3 rounds of clomid if that fails 3 rounds of IUI and if that fails I have been placed on the waiting list for 2 rounds of IVF (it's 1year wait) things are looking up!!!

Luna hope your keeping well

Scotty X x

8 years ago

Hey Scotty, I am good thank you and growing nicely.

That is brilliant news.. Fantastic that you have so many options lined up, must be a relief to know that they are finally helping you! Wishing you all the best worth your treatment and as quickly as possible ;) xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Aww thanks coops and please keep us updated with you and baby when she comes!! So excited for you

Have you thought of a name yet?

Scotty xx

8 years ago

Will do!! Thank you!!
Yes, we're calling her Lyla xx

Aww perfect coops

Scotty X x

8 years ago

Hi ladies!

Sorry I've been neglecting you! I'm trying to keep my mind off pregnancy for a while, but wanted to update since we got the second results back Monday.

Coops: I'm happy that you're well and growing and love the name, very pretty!

Scotty: it's so nice that you have so many good options for getring pregnant! I hope you'll get your BFP really soon!!

DH's second sperm tests came in and the results were roughly the same. The doctor advices to seek help getting pregnant in the hospital due to the impaired fertility. It's 'bad enough' to say that we shouldn't be trying naturally anymore.

It makes me sad and happy at the same time. Sad that we'll be having a hospital fabricated baby and happy that we know what's going on and that there's something wrong and it's not that I want it too much or that I'm too stressed or that we're doing something wrong.

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

My husband and I are currently TTC our first. It's been 8.5 years of trying...I'm currently losing weigh in hopes 70# from now, I am pregnant. Hopefully u are expecting your first bundle about now...just keep swimming if you are still TTC....best of luck to u

8 years ago

Hi ladies!

Just wanted to see how you are doing?

We are OK. We've been to see the gynaecologist and we are going to do IUI! He thinks that will be better than trying naturally. I am actually excited that finally something will happen, or at least hopefully it will.

I had a vaginal ultrasound and the doctor said I look very fertile and have beautiful eggs (8 per side which is apparently the perfect amount because if you have 3 you're near menopause and if you have 15 you probably have PCOS) and that he's 99% sure that I will get pregnant some day! Yay! He just thinks we need a little bit of help.

We're gonna have more blood- and sperm tests and a hysterosalpingography (they're gonna flush my uterus and oviducts) and then we'll probably start the IUI in April or May.

How are you two doing?

8 years ago

Hey Luna, wow that's great news, how exciting that you can see an outcome. Brilliant that you have healthy eggs too. You must be so happy to be getting the help you've wanted for so long!!

I'm really well thank you, everything seems to be going well. I have negative blood which only 15% of people have so I have to have an injection for that and it can cause complications in future pregnancies but other than that all good thank you

Hi Coops,

Yes I am really excited.. I want that baby to finally come along now haha.

I'm sorry to hear about the blood results. I guess you're talking about Rh factor? Luckily they test it these days so they'll monitor it and you'll be fine for future pregnancies

How far along are you now?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo