Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Aww you guys are the sweetest! Thank you so much.

We have a problem with our landlord. We rented this place with a subtenant. Now that we're going out they want us to kick her out as well, but unfortunately we can't because of the law, but there's this fine thing in our contract that we have to pay if she doesn't go, but we didn't know that it was in the contract because it was in the general terms, but it didn't specify so we didn't realize it applied to this too. So we had to get an attorney and had all these meetings, trying to work things out, which finally seems to be going in the right direction, but we'll have to wait and see.

And then my cat is ill, she has a wound that won't heal and they don't know what it is so I'm pretty worried and then we have te whole moving thing going on so I'm pretty stressed out.

But on a brighter note I had a good evaluation at work and we're really busy, they're so happy to have me so that's good! And I am writing a really cool article.

I'm so excited for your early scan, Coops!! You don't have any of the complaints yet?

Yes Scotty, please keep me updated on your progress!

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Wow that sounds so complicated Luna, I haven't heard anything like that before and it sounds completely unfair.
I am glad to hear that it seems to be going to right way for you and i hope it all works out soon. When are you due to be moving?

Have you tried aloe Vera on your cats wound?
Also great news about work, that must feel good, hopefully everything else will sort itself out soon!

I'll let you know how the scan goes!

xx

8 years ago • Post starter

October 23rd is D-day.

And yes it's so unfair, but we did unfortunately sign the contract. You can't just breach it because you didn't fully understand it.. Shame huh?

She just licks off everything we put on there so she got an immunosuppressant now, hoping that'll work.

8 years ago

Well I suppose this isn't my month. I already have some spotting going on. At least I get an early next cycle... Cycle number 13

But well, the good thing about it is that I can go and get drunk this weekend to shake off the stress of the past weeks haha. I have been dying dor some wine.

8 years ago

Has it got any worse than spotting? It's a bit early for you isn't it?
If it's coming I hope it comes soon so you can fully enjoy that wine! But I hope it's just implantation spotting and stays away!!!

No didn't get any worse yet, but I have all the cramps. So it's probably not implantation spotting and yes it's very early. I have an inconsistent luteal phase, or so I've noticed, I think I'm going to ask the GP about it. We decided to go see him in November, after we're done moving, 'cause right now we have so many things on our mind already.

Well, we'll see. If it doesn't come through I'm gonna hold off of the wine for a little while, just in case

8 years ago

That's a shame Luna!!! Hope all gets sorted out for you!!!

Fingers crossed for implantation bleed and not AF but if not then you enjoy that wine!!!!!

I have an inconsistent luteal period too!!! What does it mean lol x x

8 years ago

An inconsistent luteal phase máy be caused by lower progresterone levels, which máy impair fertility. Since I was spot on with AF for the past 16 cycles or so, always exáctly 25 days, it's weird that mine started shifting the past 3 cycles or so. But I read that lower progresterone may be caused by stress, so maybe it'll work itself out after the moving, fingers crossed!

I'm having a full on Period Party right now btw.
Gonna get drunk this weekend

8 years ago

Aww Luna I'm really sorry you're having a period party!! As you say once you're settled in your new house, less stress, I'm sure things will get back to normal and you can concieve or get yourself to the doctors to check.
My LP has never changed too much, maybe 1 day here or there, the other time I was "3 days late" I think I ovulated late, I changed between O day 14 and 17 until it settled at 14 over the last 3 months.

Thanks Coops. The good thing about having so much on my mind right now is that I don't really have the time to be disappointed, haha.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo