Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Maybe when you go see the doctor they can give you something to stabilize your LP?

I'm taking a B-vitamin complex with folic acid, vitamin B6 and the other B-vitamins, it's supposed to be good for your progesterone! Maybe you could try?
I swear to god I think it's enhancing my libido, the B-vitamins, I've been taking them since this cycle and I'm good to go babydance any minute of the day haha.
And well, a strong libido can't really harm conceiving anyway right?

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

That sounds promising Luna I will give it a try!!!! Thanks

Just a wait game for my next appointment (hope it's soon) I will mention my LP definitely because it's crazy!!

I think a good libido can only help because the more u baby dance the better chance u have of conception

Best of luck this month...will let u know when the appears

Scotty x x

8 years ago

Hi ladies

Sorry I've not been on, in currently on a little break in Iceland!!

Scotty really hoping the witch won't show for you! Can't imagine how frustrating your LP must be, never knowing when to really expect AF! Keep us updated!!

Luna, those B vitamins sound great haha! Let's hope they have helped with the progesterone and you've caught that little egg! Now for the agonising TWW!!

Best of luck ladies and lots and lots of

8 years ago • Post starter

Coops you lucky thing! I imagine Iceland is súch a beautiful country. Hope you're having a great time!

Yes I am entering the awful TWW again! :) luckily I have work and DH's birthday and the move to keep my mind off it a little

Scotty, any changes yet?

8 years ago

I would love to visit Iceland someday!! We have just booked a trip to Berlin at the end of November (something to look forward to)

Still no change AF not here and BFN yesterday...not going to test agin for a few more days as I am driving myself mad lol

Finally got my pre assessment clinic appointment through for the 2nd November and now waiting 9 - 12 weeks for my surgery...it's such a long and trying process.

#stayingstrong

Scotty x

8 years ago

Iceland was lovely, so many great sights to see. Berlin is meant to be great, my friend recently went and really recommends it!

You both have a lot going on right now then, unfortunately Scotty yours is related so won't take your mind off it. At least you have your back up plan in place so you know you're definitely heading in the right direction.. If you need the help, there is still a good chance you won't! Still have my fingers crossed for you.

Luna great that you have so much on over the next couple of weeks to keep your mind off it. And the move... How exciting!!! Bet you can't wait to get in to your new home and make it all pretty!! That will definitely help.

X

Aww Scotty I'm so sorry, I hope it will at least clear up soon!
Berlin sounds like much fun, I've only been there as a child so I can't remember.

@Coops: glad you had a good time! It sounds really great to me, Iceland always nice to be away for a couple of days right?

I indeed cannot wait, I don't even wanna go to my present home anymore haha, in my mind I'm already living in the new home. Only a good week before we'll move there! And I can test at the day of the move. How nice would it be if our baby moved to the new house with us

8 years ago

Hey Scotty how are you getting on? Anything to report?

Aww Luna that would be lovely!! Not long to go then, what a day that would be.. But either way will be so great to finally move!!

Yes that would at least keep my mind of a BFN! I'm at 4 DPO now and thank god work is really busy, keeps my mind off! And I ordered myself 3 new pairs of shoes

Scotty I was just wondering the same as Coops?

8 years ago

Luna that would be lovely for you this month!

Still nothing yet to report!!!

I haven't tested for a few days...no signs or symptoms except light cramp. I am assuming I am out due to the BFN's

Have a big inspection coming up in my nursery centre so been really busy and a little stressed (maybe that is causing AF to be late)

Keeping fingers and toes crossed though lol

Coops: hope you and bump are well
Scotty x x

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo