Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies!!!

My sister got engaged recently and I have been venue hunting with her...it's been stressful and exciting all at the same time.

I am 13dpo and I have not tested yet...I am scared of the bfn ...I do have a 17 day LP my 2ww is really longer which is a pest!!

I have had no proper signs except the usual gas and bloated, I have creamy CM (sorry guys tmi) it all points to both so not sure. Having a little cramp to but it could be coming from the gas

Hope you are both well

8 years ago

Aww I know what you mean, if you don't know then there is still a chance.
Sounds like you've had a lovely day though and it's probably helped to keep your mind off it. 17 is a long time :( are you still going to wait for Af?
I'm waiting for this "lotion" cm everyone talks about lol

8 years ago • Post starter

What's with lotion like cm? I have lotion like cm I think. Body lotion like right? (sorry TMI ) But I think I may have that every month? I've never really paid attention to my cm before so I'm not exactly sure if it's anything out of the ordinary for me .

Aww Scotty, that's so nice! Going venue shopping with your sister! Sounds awesome to me, but it must sure be exhausting! Have you found anything that suits her wishes?

And an LP of 17 days is just downright cruel, you poor thing. And I thought 12 days was long, I will never speak of that again! Bless your self control!

I still have some nasty cramps in my pelvic area. It's different from the usual cramps, but well, that doesn't really say anything onfortunately. But I can't refrain myself from chanting to my womb: implant egg! Implant egg! Implant egg! Come on! You can do it!

I think I'm going slightly nuts haha

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Yeah like body lotion apparently that's a really good sign.. Although if you have it all the time it would be difficult to tell.. EWCM before ovulation and after with lotion too.. That's what all the bfp stories seem to have, I'm dying to feel nauseas too haha, I have such a fear of being sick but right now I'll take it if it's for that reason!!

Ohh I must start talking to my uterus and womb haha...
Especially over the next couple of days.. COME ON IMPLANTATION!!!

Omg haha!!! I talk to my womb daily...come on little egg stick stick!!! I thought i was the only one that did that!!!

It was a lovely day and she has booked a country club for the 6th October 2017 and asked me to be bridesmaid!! I am excited and it defo took my mind away from TTC.

I only have 4 days to wait and even then I will be scared to test but AF usually appears in the morning so I will know then.

CM lotion like and I feel heavy (bloated) for the past few days!!! i have been constipated too (sorry TMI) x x

8 years ago

Aww that's great.. I wonder if you will have your child involved too ;)

Wow they are really positive signs too!! I have everything crossed that af won't turn up!! I have what id describe more as creamy than lotion and it's not as much as I'd hope there would be.

Me and DH were talking about it earlier and he's asking our parents to come with us for lunch next Sunday.. He says he'd love to be able to tell them then!! If only... He keeps asking if there is any lotion hahaha bless him!!

Aww bless him...I can't wait to tell family it's another day dream I often catch myself in!!

I caught my husband counting out months the other day and when I asked he said I was counting to our next annual summer leave...I started complaining that we should be thinking of saving for a baby and organising the nursery. He said I was actually trying to work out the due date if you are pregnant!!!! I could have hugged him and cried lol!!

My sister has nicknamed my future child Miri!! Short for Miricle haha she said "Miri will be here by the October"!! I was like eh????

Have you watched any pregnancy announcments on YouTube?? I am addicted although I will probably run about screaming I AM PREGNANT to anyone listening lol x

8 years ago

Isn't it so nice when they are equally on board. I couldn't imagine trying for a baby when they weren't interested. It was him who asked if we could start trying, obviously I didn't take much persuading haha!!

Aww Miri, that's adorable, could actually be a cute nickname!!

I haven't watched those.. I've watched as positive tests come up and I look through Pinterest for announcements, I have one in mind but DH is very creative so he may think of something too! Do you have Pinterest? I have an announcement board and a baby board for nursery ideas and handy tips etc.. I wouldn't dream of telling anyone that but I know you two will understand!!

TTC is for couples that are in it together...I couldn't cope if he wasn't interested. My sister in law had an ectopic pregnancy 2 years ago and recently has a baby girl she is called Carly and her nickname is rainbow (we are big on the nickname)

I have Pinterest and look on it daily for ideas, search pregnancy announcements on YouTube I cry and laugh and an now addicted to them.

8 years ago

Exactly, it's bad enough when he is totally involved, not worth thinking about if he wasn't!!

Aww that's lovely, I hope I never have to experience a rainbow baby but that's a cute nickname and they'll always remember how precious she is.

Pinterest is lethal haha. I'll have to check those out on YouTube!! I've seen a couple which have been on my Facebook, thinking about it, and they are very emotional!! Xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo