Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 496 of 496 Replies

Ah really sounds like the best plan that you quit that job! You need to take care of that bump!

How are you doing? Do you know the gender? Wow, 26th of April, Oliver was born the 27th!

Have you enjoyed the holidays? We were in Paris, had an amazing time! Oliver can sit up independently since a couple of weeks and he’s crawling so we’re running around the house constantly to get him out of possibly dangerous situations haha. He pulled op to standing today he’s getting so big!

I agree that it’s really been an amazing journey and I have always felt great support from the both of you. So happy all our waiting (and especially yours!!!) finally paid off!

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

6 years ago

Hi ladies, so sorry I haven’t replied lately!!
Scotty huge congratulations I am so happy for you! What fantastic news, you must be over the moon!!
An extended maternity doesn’t sound so bad as you clearly wouldn’t have been happy in your job.
Luna glad Oliver is doing well, isn’t it crazy how quickly they grow!
I am currently 40+1 pregnant with a little boy.. so we will soon have two under two years old!! Very crazy over here haha.
So glad you are both doing so well
Xx

6 years ago • Post starter

Wow Coops!!!!!!! You’re pregnant again! You’re gonna be busy with 2! Huge congratulations, so happy for you!

How does Lyla feel about becoming a big sister? Probably a bit too young to understand... how are you feeling? Sick of pregnancy yet or are you feeling OK? Wow so exciting that you’ll go into labor any moment. Are you nervous?

6 years ago • Edited

you are fed up with all the empty promises and expensive treatments, that haven't reduce the risk of misscarrages and other complications.after years of trying to conceive and a failed IVF and a failed FET And if you also suffer from ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, tubal obstruction, endometriosis or lazy ovaries or if your male partner has low sperm count or sperm motility disorders, then Dr Chale herbal medicine will help you treat most of these infertility related conditions while restoring your energy and vitality and giving you the healthy baby you've dreamed of for so long. course i have tried it and it worked out for now am pregnant with my baby with just two weeks of contacting him, after 4 years of us trying to conceive. Doctor with your herbs you have brought life into our marriage, am very grateful to you.contact him,chalesolution@yahoo.com

6 years ago

Hi Ladies, wanted to give you a little update.

I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on the 18th April 2018.

She is amazing.

Our perfect little dream come true and her name is Ivy.

Hope your all well

5 years ago

Ahh huge congratulations to you and what a beautiful name. Welcome bab Ivy

Glad to hear you are doing well and that you’re finally a momma too! Are you enjoying the crazy first weeks so far?

Here all is well. Oliver is starting to walk and talk and we celebrated his first birthday a couple of weeks ago. He’s a happy little guy and we enjoy him thoroughly. I still breastfeed him twice a day (nights and mornings) because he’s a bad drinker, but he’s eating great and finally sleeping through the night since a month or 2 so that’s nice

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo