Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 496 Replies | Last Page

We are here for a rant anytime Luna...just let it all out

I am off to bed for a rested night (hopefully) and I will let you ladies know how I get on.

Goodnight, Scotty xx

8 years ago

Thanks Scotty, bless you!

I wish you the best of luck for tomorrow! I hope you have beautiful tubes and a beautiful uterus, haha! And of course that everything will go very well and you won't have any pain!

Good luck

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Hey Scotty, are you back from the hospital yet? How did it go?

I told the people at work that we'd had bad news concerning a health issue and they gave me the day of and told me I could call in sick tomorrow as well if I wasn't feeling up for it tomorrow yet. How sweet?

It's good for me, I've been watching silly movies on Netflix all day and eating cookies because I'm sad haha. I will take the weekend to take back control over my emotions I think, I just feel much worse than I thought I would after such news. It's like our entire future is just all of a sudden much more insecure and just so different from what we expected. It's really hard for me to readjust.

My eyes are so red and poofy I look like somebody just died or something I gotta try and get it together. Poor DH, I'm only making him feel worse by being so sad I think.

8 years ago

Well ladies,

We've spoken to the doctor and she says that because I'm so young and DH has little seeds but FAST seeds (go seeds!) we still have a 44% chance of conceiving the natural way the coming year!! How exciting!

Although DH understood wrong and he has only a little amount of well formed seeds, only 2%! But apparantly that doesn't count when they calculate your chances of conceiving

So she says: come back in January and have the semen analysis again and if it's not any better then, you can choose to go to the gynaecologist, but you can ALSO just try for another year yourself and THEN go.

But I think maybe we should have all the examinations at the gyno's office and then try for awhile ourselves and if nothing happened until summer, we could maybe start fertility treatment, because the examinations might take a while too and I'm an impatient girl

But I think this is pretty good news for us and we'll be in the bedroom this weekend to try and make babies then, because I'm ovulating on Sunday or Monday!

8 years ago

Hi ladies....I have had a bad few days since the HSG surgery...unfortunately I am unsure if I got good news or bad news tbh!!!!

Surgeon said I do not have any signs of endometriosis (which is fantastic) I do not have PCOS however I do have a twisted uterus and my ovaries are attached to my bowel due to scarring (I had an infection years previous that has went unnoticed!!!) she said I have one healthy tube and one is coiled but both are clear???

Are you confused yet??? Because I am!!!

Feeling a little down as I was really hoping for a positive outcome!! I am going to call the clinic on Monday and arrange an appointment just to discuss it all!!!

Little bit sore...but mainly just bloated

Hope you are both well

Scotty X x

8 years ago

Oh Scotty that is rather confusing! And not so good news at all. What do you think will happen now?

What kind of infection did you have that caused all this? Didn't you have vaginal ultrasounds before when they thought you had PCOS? Didn't they see anything on there?

So we both had rough news this week. I hope your appointment will be positive on Monday!

Good luck on recovering though and please let us know how the appointment went. Sending lots of positive thoughts and love and hugs!!

Xx

8 years ago

Yeah Luna....not much good news here but hate being upset and moody!

I have had numerous ultrasounds and no1 has hinted that there was an infection!! I am upset that this could be the reason for me not getting pregnant. I have tried to google what my gyno said but can't seem to find any answers...some family seem to think it's not bad news but i am on the fence at the moment just until I get more info on Monday...I hope she can tell me soon.

I have also been asked to loss more weight. At the minuet I am 81kg and would need to get to about 78kg

Hope you are both having a better weekend than me ladies and thanks for your kind words it really means a lot

Scotty xx

8 years ago

Oh scotty that's so weird, right, that they didn't see anything before? And all this weight you've lost because of PCOS. Although of course it's always good to lose a few pounds, how amazing that you're almost at your goal weight? How much have you lost now?

I can totally relate that you just want answers now and want to see the doctor! I was so worried as well before we saw our GP. It's almost tomorrow though, so yay! I hope everything will turn out not so bad and that you can do the IUI!

I wish you all the best and sending more positive vibes to help you stay positive!! xx

8 years ago

Aww thanks Luna honestly having you guys helps to destress as there really is not tmi lol

I have lost roughly 20kg and feeling fantastic for it!!! I have dropped 2 dress sizes!!

I am going to try and stay positive call the dr tomorrow and until I am given 'bad' news I will continue to TTC

Thanks again for the

Scotty X x

8 years ago

I totally know what you mean, Scotty, this topic can be a life saver! How did your appointment go today? I've been thinking about you!

I told them about our fertility problems at work, and they reacted so nice, telling me to take all the time I needed for examinations and treatment and that it was OK if I was feeling sad and should just tell them and take an afternoon off. So I'm really happy I did, I feel much better now that I don't have to keep up appearances all the time. Only my bosses know, but that's good enough for now, they now understand why I may have a hard time focusing sometimes and all.

Coops, didn't you have an ultrasound today telling you the sex of the baby?!?! I'm so curious!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo