Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

How are you both doing?

Just wanted to let you know that we just had our mid pregnancy anomaly scan and our little boy seems to be perfectly healthy! I am so happy and relieved and can't even believe that the countdown starts now!

I wish you both the best for the new year and especially you, Scotty, hopefully your dreams will finally be fulfilled and you'll be carrying a beautiful baby soon!
I hope you both have a lovely Christmas time surroundend by loved ones!

Happy holidays!
xoxo Luna

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

7 years ago

Hi , I'm New To This And I Have A Quick Question .... I'm Kinda Close To Pro On Drinking But 2 days Ago I Was Going Out Of Town and Decided To Drink Vodka and Sprite (the usual ) but eventually I couldn't go any further I had started to feel queasy so I stopped and that whole night was a bummer I laid in bed cause I felt nauseas So The Next day (New Years Eve) I decided to have vodka again but unfortunately I got the same question feeling with a headache me and boyfriend had Unprotected Intercourse about 3-4 Weeks Ago Maybe Less But I Got A 3 Day Period The Days Roll By I Feel Good But Today My Boyfriend Throws Up Out Of Nowhere ....Can I be Pregnant even Though I Had a Period ? Or is it a mind game ?

7 years ago

Hi Every one,

I am also get an fertility information through some fertility centre. This suggestion was best for me. So please you can also try this one.

Problems on How to Reverse Infertility & Get Pregnant Naturally ?Drop Enquiry. Get free consultation here,

http://pfrcivf.blackmount.in/infertility-and-reproduction.html

7 years ago

Luna congratulations a little boy!!!!! How exciting

So sorry I have disappeared for a while. I have had a lot going on.

Hope you are keeping well. I am still on the waiting list for iui NHS is loooong if I could afford it I would pay to have IVF now.

Hope you are keeping well I have been thinking about you

Scotty xoxo

7 years ago

Hi Scotty! Glad to hear from you again I was a little worried!

What are the plans for your treatment now? Any progress yet? I'm sorry to hear you have a lot going on, I hope things are going OK? How long are the NHS waiting lists and are you continuing with IUI or just waiting for IVF? It's such a different system from here, I feel like we have a much more social approach. And people here complain about waiting lists that are 2 months!

Yes we're really excited about our little boy, we're going to name him Oliver

The pregnancy is progressing well, I'm 29 weeks now and he's very active, I get internal bruises from all the kicking haha. But it's the best feeling in the world to feel him wriggle and just... live inside me. I am so grateful for my pregnancy. My blood pressure is a little on the higher side although still within healthy ranges (130/80) so I have extra check ups because of that. He's 3 weeks ahead in growth though , big baby haha! I don't have gestational diabetes or anything, so probably just a healthy appetite
They might initiate labor a little early if he keeps growing at this rate. We'll see!

Hang in there Scotty, how long do you have to wait to start IVF?
xoxo

7 years ago

Hi Luna,

Oliver is a lovely name and he will be a well loved little one

I am on the waiting list now. Had another rupture before Christmas which had be hospitalised for a few days. I have had regular scans since then to track my follicles/cysts. Due to the cysts I can't have injectables or it may make them worse.

I am hoping to have a round of iui next month all going well but not wanting to jinx it

I did get good news recently....I got a new job! I am now going to be head of early years centre this is a job I have been aiming for throughout my career.

It's been a loooooooong journey for me and I am trying to put it to the back of my mind. It's crap! It's draining and I am fed up but I will never give up!

Scotty xoxo

7 years ago

Oh Scotty I'm so sorry to hear that! It has been a really long path for you and I can't imagine how you must be feeling with so much uncertainty in this whole process.

I hope you will be able to do IUI this month, keeping my fingers crossed for you

How great to hear that you've landed a new job! It sounds really great! Good for you! Also something that might distract you a little in all this!

I hope you'll be pregnant soon too and then you'll have it all! So deserved

And thank you! I'm 33 weeks now and Oliver is already fully engaged. We are slowly getting ready for birth and I'm actually really looking forward to it! Almost ready to meet

7 years ago

Hello Ladies

Hope you are both well, I thought I would let you both know that I have been for my first IUI consultation today

I had baseline tests done and get the results on Monday. I do have 2 large cysts so may not be starting treatment straight away as need to get rid in them first.

I am on the right track and I am now officially on the IVF waiting list which is max 12 months wait but I can have up to 6 IUI while waiting so. It's a good day for Scotty!!!

3 and a half years DH and I have been in this infertility world and it seems to have passed so slowly but not really lol ( if that makes sense)

I am hopeful that I WILL be pregnant before the year is out. Oh and I start my new job on Monday ( it all happens at once)

Love and best wishes

Scotty xoxo

7 years ago

Oh Scotty! That really is terrific news! I hope IUI will do the magic for you but otherwise IVF is not the end of the world!
I hope you'll fall pregnant real soon now! You dedinitely deserve it most!

How's your new job going? Is it what you hoped for?

Things are good here! I gave birth to our tiny (well not so tiny with 54 cm and 3840 grams ) and beautiful Oliver last week and we are just over the moon. He is so sweet and so handsome . My labor was real quick, 6 hours start to finish and only pushed for about half an hour! After birth he had low blood glucose so we spent two nights at the hospital and now we're at home enjoying our beautiful little guy. It's a crazy, hormonal week with lots of highs and extreme sleep deprivation and it's really taking time to settle into this new routine. But we're enjoying every minute of it.

I'm just so blessed with him and my husband, who is truly the greatest daddy in the world and so dedicated to our son.

7 years ago

Awww congratulations!!!!!!

Welcome to the world Oliver

I am so happy for you and DH enjoy your beautiful baby!!!

I started my injections today!!!!! Woohoo

I should have IUI procedure next week if all goes well!

I will let you know how I get on, scared to be to optimistic but hopeful

As for my new job.....it's hard, lots of work and I have a staff team of 20 all looking to me for advice and guidance. I love it haha!!

It's keeping my mind occupied, which is a very good thing as I tend to obsess over EVERYTHING!

Scotty xoxo

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo