Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Aww thanks Luna!! That's good to know...I am 9dpo just now and having some dull cramps. Hate thinking I am experiencing symptoms when in reality I am probably not even haha!!

I have had a look at implantation calculator and should implant from now to wednesday. I will then test Sunday or Monday (fingers crossed)

Coops that's a shame that you husband is working!!! It's a nice wake up message that's for sure. I am so please for you and can only imagine how hard working much be for the next few weeks until you can talk about it with someone.

Best wishes to you and your husband x x

8 years ago

I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for you Scotty!

@Coops: well it was worth cancelling your interview for right! How are you feeling today?

I now know why I was so depressed yesterday, should've seen it coming I guess. I had a really bad migraine! I always get so depressed before I have one, just didn't realize! So I'm glad it's over now and I feel much much better haha! I hadn't had one in so long I totally missed the signs.

Well my period is almost over already again, so DH and I have some work to do coming weeks

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Hi Luna, glad you are feeling better now. I am living in hope and as I said don't want to get hopes up but I am having rather sore bbs and have just noticed (TMI sorry) my cm has a pink/brown colour to it!!!!! I have had crampy twinges for the past few days and a sort of low down bloated feeling!!! It's probaly nothing but as always I am living in hope 10dpo now so fingers crossed

Luna...happy baby making in the month ahead

8 years ago

Aww Luna, migraine sounds awful but at least you are feeling better, ready for a other month getting busy ;) get peeing on those sticks too.

I am good thank you, hungry but very good.

Wow Scotty they sound like some very promising signs! I know what you mean about getting your hopes up but at the same time you need to be positive and those signs are certainly that. You just never know but we can cross our fingers

8 years ago • Post starter

Aww coops...eat and enjoy lol no sickness????

I am gettimg rather nervous with myself because my symptoms are so promising...I hve taken today off work as I have a few interviews coming up haha!!! How funny would it be if they same happened to me as happened to you!!

8 years ago

I think I need to snack more to keep the hunger pains away. No sickness yet.

Oh god haha, that would be so funny!! It's such an awkward time to look for a new job but I put off doing it last year because we were trying and a year down the line it hadn't happened so went for it!

They do sound very promising so keep positive! Are you going to wait for AF or test a bit earlier lol?

I am not actually due AF until next week!! I probably will test early like Luna said I could probably test 14dpo but thats still 3 days early so if I get BFN in my head I don't know if I will believe it or not lol!! I am scared of the BFN

It's all so confusing and tiring lol x x

8 years ago

Leave it until say Sunday. I suppose it depends how it affects you as I said to Luna even seeing a negative would take my mind off it some how as there was my proof (even though I knew it wasn't necessarily) but then you could always get a positive too!!

It really is, apart from those people who just keep accidentally getting pregnant!!!! Shocking!!!

Yeah I will wait until the weekend definitely.

I have a niece born Tuesday evening and beautiful!! 10lbs!!!!! lol
Ava

She is so perfect love her already

8 years ago

Ladies I need advice going off my head!!!! I have been getting brown cm now more than a little 'wipe' but no AF as far as I can tell. I am also cramping a little think I may be out this month. That would mean AF is over 1 week early!!

What do you think thanks in advance x x

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo