Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ruby,

We've been talking about TTC since summer 2015 and even back then we were all already long term tryers. Coops had a baby this spring and I am currently pregnant, so only Scotty is still TTC and I can imagine that for her it might not fit to have somebody else here that might fall pregnant sooner than she.

Scotty, that is a loooooong time, September 28th. I feel everything you've had to endure is just so horrible! I mean another rupture, how much bad luck could you possibly have! You poor thing!

I will be thinking of you! I've got my first scan on the 27th so hopefully we'll both have good news that week!

Xoxo and lots and lots of babydust!

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

7 years ago

Luna I am completely fed up!!!

But I want to hug you....I am so happy your finally pregnant.

I am actually counting down the days until my appointment ( 26 btw) Me and DH are just trying to keep out minds busy a little like you Luna before IVF...it's a waiting game. I am feeling fine now and no cysts just now thankfully.

My cycles have regulated - 27 days which is soooooo much better than 40-60 days!!! Maybe while I wait there will be a miricle in the making haha

NEVER LOSE HOPE

P.S:- Let me know how your scan goes please!!

Hi Ruby,

It's nice to hear from you, it's an exciting time TTC however I am no longer symptom spotting as I am currently receiving fertility treatment. My symptoms are issues may be rather different from your own. I am so sorry to hear of your miscarriages, I can only imagine how difficult that must be. You may find you will be recommended to receive treatment-Famera is very good for women who have PCOS and you can be prescribed progesterone suppositories especially if you have miscarried in the past.

Best of luck this month

Scotty xoxo

7 years ago

Scotty it is amazing how positive you are through all of this! You have amazing spirit and that will get you through all of this!

I will be counting down the days to your appointment with you. You deserve a positive test more than anyone! Hang in there!

Good to hear that your cycles have regulated now and that you are keeping yourself busy. Distraction is key!

Lots of love and luck and to you!
xoxo

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to let you know that we saw a heartbeat today I am so in love and I can't stop looking at the video we made.

Scotty, tomorrow is your appointment! I'm so excited for you and hope it will be good and that they'll have a solid plan for you are you nervous?

Please update us on how it went!

xoxo Luna

7 years ago

Aww Luna that's great news!!!!

So glad all is going well for you and DH!

I am soooooooooooo nervous and excited, it's been a loooooong journey to get to this point. I am 99% sure I will be given IUI but how soon I am not sure. I can only hope it's sooner. I would like to think I will be pregnant before the years out.

I will let you k is how I get on when I am out. It's a morning appointment which means I am not waiting all day.

Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!

Scotty xoxo

7 years ago

Thank you Scotty! I am so happy! And horribly nauseous, but well, it's for a good cause

I am excited for you! I hope they will start IUI for you and that you'll finally fall pregnant before the end of this year!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun! Keep us posted!

xoxo

7 years ago

Hi ladies.

My appointment was okay. I have been accepted for IUI however they want me to loss more weight before I start. I am a few kg to heavy!!!!!

The waiting list for IUI is 3 months and IVF is 1 year!!!

I understand they have criteria that patients must meet but I have worked so hard for 3 years to conceive and I more or less told my OB that. She was rather sympathetic and agreed if and when I loss the weight she would give me IUI straight away!!

I am not over weight by a long shot, I am average U.K. Size 14 which I am happy and comfortable with but according to the Nhs I must be lower so I will need to swallow my pride and loss the weight because my journey to become a mother is one that I will never give up on, no matter how much crap is sent my way.

I have to call the clinic when my weight is lower and I will be given my medication the same day.

I know there are couples out there who are struggling more than I to conceive, I am lucky to have the Nhs behind Me providing so many options.

Tonight I am having a long hot bath and an early night, tomorrow is a new day!

Scotty xoxo

7 years ago

Oh Scotty, that's an appointment that leaves you with mixed feelings! Let's focus on the positive first! You will go through to IUI! That is great hun, hopefully that's gonna give you the push in the right direction you need!

On the weight loss point: wow they're strict in the UK! I'm a size 14 too and they've never complained about my BMI. Als long als my BMI was under 30 I would get every treatment and if it would've been >30 they might have made me lose weight, but since I'm not the problem I don't even think it likely.

So I can imagine your disappointment. If you feel comfortable at your weight it's horrible if they make you lose weight!

And the fact that there's a waiting list for 1 year for IVF is just mind boggling to me. I thought 4 months was forever!

I hope you're not gonna need IVF and that IUI will finally give you the gorgeous baby you so deserve. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun

Good luck on the weight loss! Hopefully you'll manage quickly!

xoxo Luna

7 years ago

Thanks Luna,

Your encouraging words help.

I will keep you up dated on my progress

Look after yourself and that little gift your carrying.

Scott xoxo

7 years ago

Hi ladies!

How are you doing? Scotty how's the weight loss going? Making progress? I've already gained almost 2 pounds and i'm only 11 weeks tomorrow!

But baby is doing really well. We've seen it dance around at waving it's little arms and kicking with it's little legs 2 times now! It's got a strong heartbeat which was also clearly visible in the umbilical cord!

I've been really sick this first trimester, but slowly it seems to get better and the nausea and tiredness seem to ease up on me somewhat.

I just can't stop staring at our baby, and I can't believe I'm almost on one third already! Unbelievable. Can't wait for our little one to be born though!

Hope you two are doing well! Lot's of and to you, Scotty!

xoxo Luna

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo