Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 496 Replies | Last Page

This website says 9 days is an average so I wouldn't test before 11 days.. At least it keeps me away from testing a couple more days haha, more chance of a "real" result.

Ohhhh!!! I really, really hope it is a good sign.. Are you 1 day behind me?? Sorry for too much info.. Again.. But you saying about bowel movements, mine have been frequent and soft (not too bad, but different) again.. Don't want to look into it but it's almost impossible not to think/dream like you say!!

Unfortunately I don't know anything about temping but if a dip normally means implantation then that does sound positive!!
I feel we could be bad influences on each other as everything sounds so positive xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Well a dip COULD mean implantation. It makes pregnancy slightly more likely, but it could easily be due to my short night too. And if you don't have the dip you can still be pregnant.

I have decided that Mother Nature must have been a guy, because no woman would've invented something as cruel als te TWW! So we can't help having all these symptoms. Mother Nature makes us by testing our patience like this. Guys don't have to suffer from this. So I say: we just can't help it!

And I made DH make me pancakes because the waiting is so hard haha.

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Will tomorrow give you more of an idea?

Yes it's very true, as much as you try to ignore these things you can help but day dream about what they could mean!! I hate waiting!!!

Haha no doubt they made it a little easier!!
We have been putting decking down and putting garden furniture together so I've been kept quite busy, now sat in the pub with DH watching the football whilst I drink lime and soda water.. How fun!! Hoping it'll be worth it next week

No not really. It's not below the coverline (if you click my name you can see my chart) and as long as it's above the coverline the only thing I'll know for sure is that AF won't be due the next day, or at least I think (this is the first cycle of charting for me). But I'm not expecting AF for another 7 days so I don't expect it to drop, it's probably gonna go up again even if it's not an implantation dip. Could also be the corpus luteum dip, according to Google. It's when estrogen drops and progesteron will start to increase again, right before implantation (but it happens independent of implantation, so it's not a clue at all), so my temp will probably be up around 98.6-8 again tomorrow, I think.

Sounds nice! Working in the garden! I've been lying on the couch, I have súch a headache and it's such a waste of this beautiful day. I wish I lived in my new home already, I could sit in my own yard. Here I can only go to the park but I don't wanna be around other people with my headache. I'm bingewatching Say Yess to the Dress haha!

Let's hope your soda will pay off! to you!

8 years ago

It's all very confusing.. I think that's why I didn't bother (aswell as being unable to chart at 6am at the weekends) either way I hope it is good news for you.

We used to live in an apartment and we loved it, until those summer got weekends when you would just love a BBQ in the garden. At least you have a local park, shame about the headache though, get lots of water in you. My friend introduced me to say yes to the dress not long ago, quite addictive isn't it haha!

I keep going through the whole.. If I am.. Then thinking don't be ridiculous of course you won't be.. Suppose you just never know but it's got to happen one month!

Yeah I used to love living in an apartment too! Until I started working full time haha and then I'd want to sit in my garden after work, instead of on my tiny balcony or at a terrace somewhere in town. When you can still sit outside on weekdays, when it's not so busy, it's quite OK, but when you're only off work when the rest of the city is off work it's a bit too crowded for my taste. But we live in the most crowded city in the country, so that doesn't help .
Next year I'm gonna BBQ all summer long, haha! Hopefully with a beautiful tiny child in my arms. Of course DH will do the actual BBQ-ing

Oh I do that too! Thinking: What if I'm pregnant RIGHT now. Such a strange idea! That I won't know for 7 days! (I have decided to test on Sunday after all: WHAT if it IS a BFP, how am I ever supposed to go to work after that?) And then in 7 days I think: aw, I'm pregnant for 25 days now. And then I'm like: don't be ridiculous this is never going to happen to you. And then I say: well it will happen sóme day, but I just can't imagine when it áctually happens.

Yes I'm drinking great amounts of water. And Say Yes to the Dress is soo funny! I love all the bitchy girlfriends and the ridiculous dresses some women choose

8 years ago

Ahh right, yeah that doesn't sound ideal but will make you appreciate your own space so much more. There is nothing better than popping the BBQ on when ever you fancy and sitting in the sunshine (of course with your precious child in your arms)

Yes.. That's why I want to test on the Friday so I have all weekend to take it in!! I also find it very difficult to believe that it will actually happen and imagine quite how surreal it will feel to actually be able to say those two words.. I'm pregnant!!!

I know the world would be a strange place if we all liked the same thing but some peoples choices really are unbelievable but make great tv!!!

Do you think Scotty is off celebrating???

Goodness I do hope so!

I hope I'll be able to put off testing until Sunday. It's FOREVER until it's Sunday

8 years ago

I'm sure you can, until the weekend anyway!! I'm not thinking about it until Friday, and I'll still be a day earlier than you

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo