Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 496 Replies | Last Page

I would love to do a big announcement and trick family but I think it will be written all over my face!!! I will have the biggest smile and be unable to keep it to myself!!! It's exciting to think about hehe x x

8 years ago

Yes that's exactly how I feel!! My family and closest friends will know early on, even if I don't want them to haha. I know so many people are very strict when it comes to the 12 weeks but I'm sure I'll tell my best friends, god forbid anything did go wrong I would want people to talk to and I think they'd be a little surprised if I told them that and hadn't told them the good news first. Each to their own and I do understand why people keep it to themselves (I'm not entirely sure how they do though haha)

The thought of it is so exciting!! I can't wait xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello! I am 11 DPO, the lovely TWW. I am new on this site and looking for others who are in their 30s and TTC #1. Follow me that is you and lets get connected! Would love to make some new friends on here.

Thanks! :)

8 years ago

Hi, not long for you to wait then.
I'm afraid we're all in our 20's on this topic

I have found today very hard...I want to test early and I am trying to stop myself...have started feeling niggles and I am very aware of my uterus lol (that sounds weird) I think I may be out this month. Still loads of gas but AF seems to be waking up from her sleep however I am not totally out the game yet

Hope your 2WW is going okay to you both x

8 years ago

Well Scotty, as long as there is no blood there is plenty of hope right! I think I'm out too. I don't have ANY symptoms today.

I was considering telling the big news as soon as somebody offers me a drink. I'll just say: nah, thanks, wouldn't be good for the baby. But I don't think I'll EVER be as cool.

I am very relieved I'm not the only woman in the world that talks to her womb haha.

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

You've done so well not testing scotty. I also feel I am out, although I've had ovary pain again today I have minimal cm.
But you are right, you're not out yet!!!

Luna how is your temp?
Haha wouldn't that be good.. I couldn't be that cool either, no chance!

I'm having second thoughts about who to tell though as I tried to talk to my best friend about it today, I never talk about it, but she changed the subject straight away back to her, the usual topic of conversation.. Only when it happens to her will she realise what she did!

Aww Coops! That sucks! Some people are just a little too self absorbed. Maybe you should indeed wait a bit longer with telling her, 'cause íf it goes wrong, you'll be needing someone who can comfort you, a good listener.

Yeah we have exactly the same thing. I have the ovary pains too but no cm anymore. My temp was high again though, 98.6 today, highest was 98.8 and yesterday it was 98.06, so I think I had the corpus luteum dip as Google said. Now praying for a second dip to indicate IMPLANTATION.

But I actually just feel completely sure that it won't be this month for us. Can't explain it. And everyone says: I had that too when I tested positive, but that only makes it worse.

and to you guys and sweet dreams

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Aww coops that's a shame...some people are so wrapped up in their own lives.

I still hasn't testes but having some dull cramps...it's not looking good (still wishful thinking)

Nearly 1 day closer to knowing

to you lovely ladies x x

8 years ago

She is buying her first house at the moment so has absolutely no interest on anything else.. That's exactly it, people who will listen and care!!

I honk we all feel the same then, the closer it gets the more negative we feel towards it happening.. Not wanting to get our hopes up I suppose!

Cramps could be either Scotty, you're certainly not out yet!! Are you still waiting until 6th??

Xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo