Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Aww Luna I am so sorry to hear about you loss...that must be so hard, I can understand why November is difficult for you and DH!

I think you may have a good chance of catching the egg this month!! Fingers crossed!!!

I have been told that I may be extra fertile after the operation and will defo BD lots (will be over Xmas holidays too) lol

I have not been having a good few days...trying to stay positive...I have had great support from my family especially one of my sisters Hope my next appointment comes through soon!!

Scotty x

8 years ago

Awwe Scotty lots of I understand! It must be really hard to definitely be moving on to fertility treatment. It's a crazy time but fortunately your sister is such a support.

It will happen for you as well and you'll be the sweetest Momma in the world, I am sure!

Maybe just comfort yourself with some nice tea and your favorite movie will help

Lots of love and

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Aww thanks Luna...feel like such a moan lol but your support and kind words really makes me feel better

A movie days sounds about right....just home from church going to get comfy clothes on get cosy and have a movie marathon!!!

Hope you are doing well x x

Scotty x x

8 years ago

Hello ladies...just a little update,

I have my surgery appointment through for the 26th of November finally feel like I am getting somewhere now!!!

I can look forward to my holiday in Berlin 1 week on Sunday also.

Have a good day

Scotty x x

8 years ago

Hi ladies.. Sorry I haven't been in touch much.. Haven't really known what to say if I'm honest as I don't want to come across badly sympathising with you, if you know what I mean?

Anyway... Luna really sorry to hear about your tough week mourning your loved ones on their anniversaries, hope you are both feeling better. Best of luck with this cycle.. Have everything crossed for you!

Scotty great news about the surgery and I hope it works it's magic and you have soon conceived, not long to wait at all and have an amazing time in Berlin!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Scotty! That's great news!! I'm so happy for you!

We've been to see our GP today and DH's sperm is getting tested. She's not too worried about my cycle as it's very regular, but DH is gonna get tested on Monday, so finger's crossed everything will be OK!
I am however glad that we went as she was really kind and understanding to us, so that was really nice.
Coops: I don't find you unsympathetic at all, I am so happy for you and excited. Your pregnancy gives me hope if anything, that it will happen for us too! So please keep in touch. When is your next US? Can you already see a bump?

Scotty: enjoy Berlin! It is a beautiful city!

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Aww that's great news Luna, so glad people are giving you and Scotty the help that you may need. Our doctor said that once people go for help a lot fall pregnant naturally, I suppose subconsciously you relax knowing you're on the right track so fingers crossed that happens for you. Men produce new sperms all the time too so if that is an issue it's easier to fix, either way you're on the right track and it will happen for you both.

I have a gender scan 4 weeks Friday, crazy that we will know the sex as it still seems so early. There is a bump.. Everyone is surprised by how big it is for how far gone I am!!

Best of luck both

Aww coops!!!! We love bump updates....what do you think you are having??? It's so exciting for you!!!!!

Luna I am so glad you have had a positive appointment..fingers crossed DH is fine. You must feel a little better now that the initial appointment was okay??

I am sorry ladies I fee like I have been so moody on here the past few time....so many announcements but I feel so much better now my date is through...looking forward to a few days away...unfortunately we can't TTC (without protection) as my surgery is too close...will have to wait now

Have a good day

Scotty X

8 years ago

I'm really not sure, always pictured myself with a boy so it'll probably be a girl haha, but we really don't mind either.

You have every right scotty.. Luna and I are/were getting frustrated by 12 months trying, I can't imagine how it's been for you. It's amazing how close your surgery is though, it must be so exciting to know you're a step closer

Boy or girl a baby is an amazing gift and you life will change for the better!!! I wouldn't mind what I have but so see myself with a boy also haha!!

Since getting my date theough...its likes a weight has been lifted of my shoulders!!! DH and I will be off work for 2 whole weeks so looking forward to the break and fingers crossed treatment will start in the new year!!

Scotty X

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo