Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Oh Scotty I'd go mental if I were you! I am so sorry for you are you going to test again today?

What are they going to do at the inspection? I'd be stressed about that too!

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

It's very upsetting every month...I have got it in my head that I am pregnant this month but the likely hood is, I am just late!!!

Going to test tomorrow morning using EMU I will let you ladies know lol

We have 2 types of inspections in Scotland a care inspection and an educational inspection the latter being the most intense...they are here for a week and inspect the way we educate the children using the national curriculum!!!!!! They are coming 1 week on Monday

AF may be running late due to my being stressed and working 12hour shifts hopefully not though

Scotty xx

8 years ago

Hey Scotty! Did you test?

Wow that inspection sounds very serious, I understand you're stressed but I'm sure you'll do fine! Still have my fingers crossed for you!

8 years ago

BFN thismorning using a amazon cheap test. It must be stress related my cycle is now 44days!!!!

8 years ago

Aww Scotty I'm really sorry for the torment you're going through again!
There is still a chance. Maybe stop chatting etc for a few months before your appointments and maybe it'll happen when you're not thinking about it and if not you still have the appointment as a back up.
I can only imagine how disappointing it must be every month as you have been trying so long but you will get there and it will all be worth it in the end.

Stay strong Scotty and best of luck with the inspection, I'm sure you'll do great x

8 years ago • Post starter

Tested again using clearblue and BFN!!

Coops that is exactly what we're going to do...just stop charting and forget (as much as possible) about TTC I am nearing 24 months of trying and it's not getting any less hard to deal with.....you ladies will know what I mean!!

Thanks for your kind words

Clinic appointment 2 weeks on Monday so will look forward to being one step closer

Scotty x x

8 years ago

Aw Scotty I am so sorry! We can only tell ourselves that that BFP will come one day! I tell myself that our children will be so wanted, so loved from the beginning. And it's going to be so worth the wait! It will happen for you Scotty, I don't doubt it, you're just gonna have to stay strong a little while longer!

Exciting that you have an appointment though. Is it an intake or are they gonna get you tested? They might be able to help your cycle stabilize!

Sending luts of and ! xx Luna

8 years ago

Hey scotty! How are things now?

And with youand the baby, Coops?

I think my period is early! DH and I BD'd today and when I wiped there was a little pink on it and I'm only at 10 dpo! Next month we're gonna see the doctor and get the first things tested. I was so hoping we wouldn't have to

On a brighter note: tomorrow is moving day for us! Yay, so excites! And will keep my mind of the witch hopefully

8 years ago

Hey Luna I'm good thank you. Got my scan next week to check everything, had hardly any symptoms which is slightly worrying but it everything fine then I've just been extremely lucky!

Did you test your ovulation this month? Hopefully it was implantation.. We can keep being positive until we know more!!!
Wow move day is finally here, how brilliant!!! Best of luck and let us know when you are in. Wishing you many, many years happiness and lots of new memories

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies hope your well...the witch appeared 2 and half weeks late for me!!! Came yesterday with the worst cramp EVER!! At least I can move forward. Got my appointment next Monday and waiting on my surgery

Luna Happy moving day!!!! Hope you and your DH are very happy in your new home loads of lovely memories to come in the future xx

Glad all is well coops...lucky you having a symptom free pregnancy so far (long may it continue) hehe

I am having a period party today (while watching my niece and nephew) so popcorn and movies

Scotty x x

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo