Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Did you have a great time Luna? So good that it kept your mind off ttc, anything that does that is amazing.

I think you're about 1 day ahead of me, how long is your LP?

Scotty will be busy today ;)

The cramps have pretty much stopped now, another week until we find out

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies hope your well...thanks for the birthday wishes I had a lovely day

I was going to say the same thing, experienced so many different pains and cramps that I wouldn't know if your having something different coops.

Holidays do take your mind off TTC

I had a full day wedding yesterday so that has kept me busy getting organised and I o'd yesterday so now 1dpo (not going to obsess to much this month as I was late last month and got my hopes to high)

for this cycle ladies x x x

8 years ago

Hope you had a good day yesterday Scotty!

I'm feeling the same, im 7dpo and normally I'd be thinking about testing tomorrow but there's no point. I'll find out next week if it happened or not. So many months it hasn't and so much time wasted thinking/hoping that it's got to be easier to just ignore it until it happens!

Lots of to you both xx

Hi ladies! So sorry for my late response! I've been crazy busy catching up at work!

Scotty: so you are past ovulation again too now! Good! I find wedding days to be fun, but exhausting, indeed a good way to get your mind off of TTC.

Coops: how are you feeling? My LP is supposed to be 12 days and my period is starting tomorrow! I didn't feel much symptoms this cycle and didn't chart / use OPKs because of the vacation, so I'm not sure if I O'd when I thought I would, especially since I was sort of late last time.
I'm going to put off testing until Saturday, if I'm still waiting for AF by then, but I think she's coming 'cause I've already had my PMS depression and food craving this month

Holiday was great by the way! Lovely weather, lovely food, lovely everything! Want to go again!!

and to you, ladies! And a good day of course!

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Oh wow Luna, tomorrow! Well I hope af arrives on time or you get a bfp Saturday at least. With not knowing when you ovulated we don't want you sat for a few days not knowing!

I'm expecting mine on Sunday.
I've decided my month will be next month haha. We do everything in 14 months, unintentionally .. We were together 14 months before getting engaged, engaged 14 months before getting married so we'll be married 14 months before conceiving haha!! Plus I've always loved the thought of a June baby. Perfect (because life always works like that LOL)

and huge for tomorrow Luna xx

Aww good luck Luna!!!!!

Coops that would be brilliant if that rule applied to you for everything!! I beieve in things like that!!

I am 4dpo now (joys of having looooong cycles) don't really know what to think AF due for me until 2 weeks tomorrow it's killing me that they are so bloody long lol...trying to keep my mind of TTC and the nearly 3 week wait!!!

On a positive note I have dropped another dress size now

ladies x x

8 years ago

Aww Scotty I do feel for you having such long cycles and irregular now too!
It's such a painful wait at the best of time but when it is that long and you're not quite such when it's going to show up it must be pretty hard.
Huge congrats on the dress size drop.. That's incredible.
I've done nothing but gain weight since I've being trying.

Yeah I feel for you too Scotty! Bless your patience and your amazing weight loss! I'm more like coops, only gained wait since starting TTC

No sign of AF yet. Last cycle spotting had begun by now. Keeping my fingers crossed!

8 years ago

Ohhh I was thinking of you earlier Luna wondering!! So happy af hasn't shown yet and hope the witch stays away!! So excited for you and us all.
Keep us updated!!
Massive amounts of for

Aww thank you, you're so sweet! Do you feel anything already?

It's gonna be hard for me to put off testing until Saturday, but I'm thinking: on Saturday I'm surely at 14 DPO so that's probably the best day to test right? If at least my O was regular.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo