Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Oh no I'm thinking that if I'd be pregnant I'd have sore boobs because sore boobs come from higher progresterone and apparently my progresterone isn't high at all this month.

I'm hoping for 's for Scotty tomorrow and you on Friday!

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

I suppose until it happens to us we have no idea how our bodies will react.

I just find it impossible to believe that I will ever see a positive!!
On a happy note I have no idea where I got November from and hopefully it'll be much sooner than that!!

Are you going to wait until Sunday? Xx

8 years ago • Post starter

It's so exciting!!! I have no clue what to think not having any symptoms that suggest a positive just this niggly pain in left side...it's almost like a stitch????? I am so excited for you both. This cycle has been sooo long coming and now it's the final count down I think I will have an early night so my mind is not racing

Wishing you all good signs and x

8 years ago

Aww thanks for bringing some positive vibes over Scotty!!
Can't believe it's tomorrow for you! I really hope you see those two lines!

Is that "pain" what everyone refers to as cramp?? It's difficult to know how others describe certain things. I have a dull ache.. Wouldn't say cramp though!!

Let us know as soon as you know!!
Everything is crossed., COME ON SCOTTY!!!!

xx

Awww Scotty I'm so curious about your test tomorrow! Sending lots of and back for a BFP!!! Good luck tomorrow!

I had like a 'stabbing pain' for a couple of days near my ovary. And I had like a 'heavy' feeling under my pubicle bone. I don't really have any cramps ever. But I've had it before as well and it's gone now so you shouldn't really listen to my symptoms haha.

Coops: I'm gonna wait until Sunday yes, I'm only 12 dpo then so I'm afraid otherwise I'll just think it still could turn into a BFP in a couple of days anyway.
How great that you won't have to wait until November!!! Woohoo!

xoxo

8 years ago

I saw BFP then and my little heart started to go.. I thought someone had got one lol!

Either of you watching One Born Every Minute??
I love it!

It's so annoying that there isn't one symptom which guarantees a positive!! I've also had that full feeling today and sort of like vaginal pain.. Very strange.

If I get a bfn on Friday I will still think there is a chance too but at least I've tried to top the weekend off lol! If it was to happen on Monday I would still be ecstatic but I would have to tell hubby over the phone which would be rubbish

I am anxiously waiting over here!!! Hope you both get the BFP. I love one born every minute I am addicted and even have the hubby watching it now and again.

I think I am getting my hopes up a little to much

Going to have a nice hot bath and an early night (it's like waiting for the first day of school!!! I am nearvous haha!)

Goodnight ladies and to you both and loads of x x

8 years ago

Bless you Scotty, you have been so patient! There's nothing wrong with being positive. Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow with the GOOD news!!!!

Happy testing day!

Praying for Scotty's BFP

8 years ago

Hiya ladies no AF yet and tested first thing this morning and it was a !!!!

Not my month I suppose just waiting on AF to show - feeling crampy and heavy now x

Wishing you both , and for this cycle x

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo