Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 292 Replies | Last Page

ssurra, you are lucky that you are taking it orally! A suppository kind of sucks. For OPKs, the best time is mid-day, afternoon. Usually 6-8 hours after waking up. Like, 3rd urine of the day. The LH builds up after waking, so it isn't as concentrated when first waking up.

And, for my exciting news, I am being interviewed by a reporter at my local newspaper tomorrow about my infertility journey! I'm so excited and nervous. With NIAW two weeks ago, and Mother's Day on Sunday, the reporter thought it was a good topic to discuss! Wish me luck :) I hope it's published on Mother's Day Sunday, but that's not up to me :)

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

That is so awesome Allie!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Thats awesome Felurian! Do share the link to the article with us if any. ;)

Btw, an update abt me. I stop POAS until yesterday morning (14dpo) but sadly it was a BFN. :(

Is it normal for clomid & trigger shot to delay ur menstrual cycle? Doctor told me to expect my AF on the 28th day of my cycle but till today no sign of AF. Im in Asia, its 7.25pm now so its coming to the end of the day already. And I am not planning to test agn cos im not sure if I can handle the bfn disappointment. :(

11 years ago

Ok girls I'm on my way to iui !! Ahhhh nervous!!!!:)

11 years ago

Good Luck Darian!! I hope they tell you your dh's S/A numbers. I love to know those. :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Good luck Darian!! :))

11 years ago

Thanks girls!!! Xoxoxo

11 years ago

Ok count was 94 million 14 million good ones, normal morphology and motility

11 years ago

What does this mean? Sorry mew at this and dont now all the figures. But I pray that everything works out. Sharayan, I am also in my TWW. AF supposed to show up tomorrow. So far only had the trigger showing positive and since yesterday just BFN. I hope that AF doesn't show and that maybe they will get a BFP with bloodwork.

FX for everyone!

11 years ago

Darianh09, sorry, the questions were for you

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo