Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 292 Replies | Last Page

This was our first iui so I'm not sure how great our number are... Dh only has one testicle r/t testicular ca. Dr was pretty happy with the numbers.

11 years ago

Was the IUI painful? I had an HSG test done, was it anything like that as far as comfort wise?

Thanks!!!

11 years ago

Soooooo much better than hsg..... It feels like a Pap smear! Not painful at all!

11 years ago

That's good to hear! GL and FX for you D!!

11 years ago

I hope you get a positive result!!

11 years ago

Oh Darian, I am so excited fro you! I hope this works for you! It seems like alot of us are doing IUI's for this cycle! (Including me). I am just waiting for AF to show up. I have a little over a week again to wait. I hope it works for all of us!

11 years ago

Hello ladies,

Sorry I've been Mia. I've been trying to keep my mind clear and enjoy my Dh lol. I'm still charting. My temp has been higher. Than normal since my lh levels were high. I've been so tired lately. I've been having mild cramps, feeling full, and have cravings. I did do my pregestrone level check at day 22 (Monday ). I'm 8 dpo. Any thoughts ladies?

Sharayn, I'm hoping your bfn turns into a positive. I know disappointment is hard to bear. I wish you luck.

Baby dust to all,

KT

User Image

11 years ago

Glad to hear that things went well Darian!

Sharayn, I think that you and I are in the same boat. Clomid extended my LP by one day last cycle.

I am at 14 DPO and still only getting the faintest of faint lines on my internet cheapie tests...nothing that I feel comfortable calling positive. (Though the crazy lady in me swears that today's was darker than yesterdays, but I am scared to be hopeful) My temps have been gradually falling over the last three days too, so that kinda makes me lose a little hope. AF is supposed to show either today or tomorrow and if she doesn't come I plan to call and ask for bloodwork.

Good Luck to everyone and thanks for all of the support!

11 years ago

Yay, Darian! I'm so glad it went well! And 14 mil is a good number for only having one testicle!

Darian and JBergsma, The World Health Organization says that 20 mil and above is normal, below that is low, and below 10 mil is really low. 14 mil for only one testicle is great, Darian! I'm so happy for you. Fingers crossed!

JBergsma, :( I hope your blood work comes back positive! I have found that it's so stressful to test out the trigger. Don't get discouraged.

cbrown, I second Darian. The IUI is nothing at all like the HSG. My HSG was the second worst pain I've ever felt (besides when I was on fire, but that's a different story). Darian is right, it's just like a pap smear. I also felt some brief cramping like a bad AF that only lasted for a few seconds.

MrsK! Will this be your first IUI?

ktindall, it sounds like you're on the right track. I hope it means what we all hope it means! GL testing soon!

Lilith, FX that AF stays away! I can't wait to know your blood test results. I think you should just call today and tell them that AF is late and go get the blood work!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

94 million is awesome Darian. I presume the 14 million was the post wash that was put back? That's a great number too. They generally like to see anything over 10 million in the post wash. I'm so glad that he has normal morph and motility. That will definitely help get those little swimmers where they need to go.

Wishing you lots of luck this cycle!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo