Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 292 Replies | Last Page

That looks positive to me!!! Good luck!!

11 years ago

Jbergsma, did you test any other times in the TWW? If not, it's hard to say that it's not trigger, though it looks pretty dark to be trigger at 11 days after the shot.
Everyone metabolizes the trigger differently.

Good Luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Darian, I really hope this is it. Lisserb I did 2 test in the Tww, both were positive. But the one on 8dpt was a lot lighter than this one. I dont really know how the trigger works as it is my first time.

11 years ago

Hi ladies. I'm at 11 dpo and tested again I see a VERY faint line, so faint that I have to assume its an evap, since I'm using cheapies from the internet. Is 11 dpo still considered early? I see so many women who get BFPs at 8, 9 and 10 dpo and looking at the hpt stats on this site, its hard not to worry. At least my temps are still going up.

Jbergsma, I've nevee triggered, but it seems that youe line getting darker would be a good sign, since trigger should be getting lighter. FX for you!

11 years ago

Jbergsma looks good. Keeping fingers crossed.
So ladies last month I got my +Opk at Cd 13 and this month I'm on Cd 15 today and only -Opk. Is that normal on Clomid or does that mean Im not going to ovulate no more this Cycle??? I'm feeling a lil sad now : (

User Image

11 years ago

Jbergsma, That does look dark for 11 DPT, and it's a good sign that it was lighter a few days ago. Keeping fingers crossed for you!

Lilith, I hope that evap is real! I don't believe the number of super early positives on this site. All research I've seen says the average day for a first positive is 13.9 DPO. So don't give up hope yet :)

To both of you, will you have a beta soon? That would give us a good answer!

Jannet it's definitely possible that the clomid is making you O later. Don't give up yet!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

The most recent test is #125718 in the gallery...not sure what to make of it, though it definitely looks more pink now that it is dry. AF isn't due until Wednesday or Thursday, so I'm not sure how my doctor would react if I called to ask for bloodwork until then. I've never had anything of a line within the time limit before, so I've never had to ask, lol.

11 years ago

Need help these are my Opk test cycle day 14 (top) 25 (middle) and 16 (bottom). Im thinking I ovulated on day 15 Middle test. What do u guys think??? Im not to good reading these test. Its test image# 125890

Thanks

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone! DH and I have been trying to conceive #1 since Feb 2011. All tests come up normal. Although doc thinks there is a chance I ovulate every other cycle. Starting Clomid this month. CD 5-9. on CD 6 now. If we continue to be unlucky, our next step is IUI in about a year from now. Haven't experienced any Clomid symptoms yet. I hear hot flashes are common, but maybe not on such a low dosage? FX for everyone here!!

11 years ago

Hey girls! Just left the doctors... Two good follies on the left 19 and 21 he thinks ill release both! I go for my iui on wed!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo