Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 292 Replies | Last Page

ssurra, the night sweats were the worst! I'd take that over the weepiness, though.

I can honestly say that the Follistim gave me the weepies, too. I'm a <pathetic> crier, but this past week has been especially bad. But that's ok. Only did it around DH and I don't have to explain anything to him. :-)

Had my ultrasound this morning. Different doctor did it, not as thorough as my regular RE...but the follicle that was 9 is now almost 14 and one of the two that was either 13 or 14 is now almost 21. No mention of the other large one. She may have missed it? Who knows. At least there's one big healthy follicle there. They're going to call once they get the bloodwork back, but it looks like we're a go for IUI on Saturday morning!

woooooo!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Felurian, it sounds like you have a great plan for this next cycle. Good Luck and FX for you!

AFM, I am six DPO and tested, of course BFN...I think I'm an addict, lol. I've been having some weird cramping the last two days, almost like the cramps I get the day before AF is coming. Not sure what to think about that. Other than that, just trying to think happy thoughts through the TWW.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

10 years ago

KT- how far along are you? I got tomorrow for my first ultrasound. I'm really nervous but excited at he same time. I have had a terrible time sleeping and then trying to get up in the mornings is even worse. Good luck to you:)

10 years ago

Hey ladies! Time to move on over to thread #13!

Here's to lucky 13!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=29016

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Felurian- Sorry for the crazy month you had. The uncertainty is certainly the worst.
Ssurra- I'm also jealous of fertility yoga!! Let us know how that goes!
KT- =)))) SO excited for you!

AFM- I'm finally understanding what ppl are saying about confusing pregnancy symptoms with clomid side effects. I'm either 10 or 11DPO now. Have been nauseous all morning. The other night I was so tired I fell asleep on the couch by 8pm. Of course tested just to be sure, nothing to be excited about. AF is sure to arrive by this weekend. Has anybody ever switched using Clomid from CD 5-9 to CD 3-7 (or vice versa)? Read some interesting stories online about women who has switched the days and had a positive result.

Sticky Vibes to all!!!

10 years ago

Hey ladies! Come on over to the new thread. :)

Hi ya'll So today was my first day to start clomid..I am excited an nervous at the same time...so many stories..my OB Doc sucks but is the only one in my town so I am stuck....However my PC Doc is all for me an helping me...as he to knows that the OB is not very nice...anyway I had a Tube Reversal Feb. 22 an all is great told it was like I never had tubes tied at all I am 37 DH is 29 I had an U/S an my ovaries an uterus look great an DH had a SA an all is great with him...OB wanted me to do a HSG before going any further an really has put me on back burner..However PC gave me a script for my Clomid so it starts ;) can some one ease my mind an tell me what to expect...I have had 2 normal preg. I have a 16 yo DD an twin 15 yo DD all with no helps. So if multi birth runs in the family I am not so worried about that as what effects Clomid might have on me lol
Please advise...my head is spinning with all the info I have read thanks in advance

10 years ago

Gunnz,

I'm 6 weeks and three days. I have trouble staying sleep and its uncomfortable. Those to and the minor cramps are my main Peggy symptom. How are you doing? I wanted to care when I saw the baby for the first time I'm all ready want he/she to be in the world so I can see the face.

Does anyone know when you start to detect twins?

KT

User Image

10 years ago

KT-

I have a feeling they are going to say I'm more than 6 weeks too. In your ultrasound was there only one baby. I was confused bc you said when will you be aw to detect twins? If you went for an ultrasound you should already know. I would be more than happy with twins but I would be a nervous wreck! I go tomorrow to see my little bean or beans:)

Everyone please say a special prayer. I feel good but the lady time I was in the office doing the same ultrasound. It was not a good thing. I have just a lot of anxiety built up about it. I know it's normal. But I get all worked up for nothing!

10 years ago

Come on over to the new thread girls. This one is getting too long now.

Thanks!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo