Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Results are in....
Hcg#1: 98.5
Hcg#2: 236
Hcg#3: 1001

Not really sure why my Hcg level jumped so much within 48 hrs. Any ideas? I go back on May 31st for my first ultrasound and each week afterwards!!!!

10 years ago

Those are awesome numbers gunzzz!

There is no real way to know why you have such a short doubling time. Multiples is always a possibility in fast rising HCG numbers, but not always.

I'm excited for you! Can't wait for your ultrasound!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls! Im feeling a little better today.....I talked to my RE and he wants to go ahead and start injectables. He would MUCH rather me go straight to IVF to avoid high order multiples, but lets face it I dont have an extra 12 grand laying around... He is very very concerned because I am only 22 and he said I would be a "best case scenario" to have a litter of children lol! We are taking this month off to prepare for the next step. I am a little nervous about multiples but it is something that me and DH have discussed thoroughly with each other and our families. Im just excited to be moving on from a long 9 months on clomid! Good luck to all of you!

10 years ago

Hi, ladies - My brown spotting has turned reddish. Calling my doc in the morning - this can't be normal on clomid and progesterone. Bummed. :(

10 years ago

Ssura,

It might be okay. I was told the progesterone can aggravate the cervix and you could see the dark brown spotting or even bright red blood. I had dark spotting last week and freaked out. My doctor and nurse confirmed that my cervix was irritated and nothing was wrong. Good luck!!!

10 years ago

Darian, I think given the fact that it took a fairly high dose of clomid and a trigger to even get you to ovulate, your risk of multiples will not be that high if the injectables are the proper dosage for your system.

Aim for two to three follicles and be prepared to cancel a cycle if you have too many more.

I'm wishing you lots of luck!

Are you going to wait out AF or are you going to test or get another beta done?

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi gunzzz -- thanks! Were you taking oral progesterone or suppositories? I'm on oral progesterone. I'm not sure if it would have the same effect. Also, what dpo were you when it happened?

10 years ago

Melissa, thanks. I will have to try to call them tomorrow. I tried calling after I was done with work a couple times and they didn't answer. I'm guessing they closed the office early today, which irks me. I should be able to contact them during their office hours! Oh well. I don't want to call their emergency line so I'll just wait.

MrsF BOO AF! I hope the injectables work.

Jannet, so sorry hun :( That test yesterday looked so good!

Gunzzz that is fantastic! Twins! I'm calling twins! :D I can't wait for your ultrasound next week.

Darian, good luck with the injectibles! I hope they do the trick for you!!!

ssurra, GL I'm sure the spotting is normal. That's a good idea to call your doctor.

AFM It does feel better today. it has gradually been getting better. I think it's probably just some bruising, or I read online that it could be the drugs I've been taking. I took more this cycle than I have before. The NP is not very gentle. If I need another IUI next month, I'm going to request that my RE do it. I don't want that NP doing anything anymore! Too many bad experiences with her. But I'm hoping I won't need another one! I hope IUI #2 is the charm for me!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Ssura,
It's happened a few times. I had only been taking the progesterone four days after ovulation. It always happened days after being on it. Probably day 7 or 8. I'm taking the gel kind that you inject vaginally. What day past ovulation are you. I also spotted last week at14 DPO. They said it was completely normal. It always last about a day. Then goes away. I've been on progesterone for 17 days straight now. The spotting finally stopped.

Good luck to you!!

Felarian,
For now I'm praying just for one but if more than one ill be more than thrilled. I always new it could potentially happen with my new doctors because of the medication. I'm looking at myself thinking where at two fit? I'm 5'2 and only 95 lbs. Very Petite. Always been tiny. It's all up to the Big man upstairs. I know he would never give me anything I could not handle!

10 years ago

Hello ladies I'd like to join this group, If you don't mind. Me-24, 2DS(from previous relationship) and 2m/c, no problems DH-32, no biological children, vercouse seal on left scrotum. After 19 months of trying to concieve ad having no luck we went ahead and had a IUI this month. I had Clomid 50mg cds3-7 then had my IUI on the 19th of this month. RE seemed hopeful that it would work, seeing as DH had 9million post wash and he normally can't get over 4 million. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, because its just easier that way. Doing a hpt on June 1st.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo