Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Now that today's have dried I could accurately compare them to yesterday's and they look the same. That's good, right?

I have my beta on Wednesday. I guess I don't know for sure until then!

And sorry you've been around for my little freak outs! I promised myself that I wouldn't test and do this again, but obviously my self control failed miserably. It's just too tempting! :)

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

I'll feed the addiction, haha! Can you get a closer shot of yesterday's and today's tests? If you can get them all separate, I have an editor I can play with to tweak them. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Melissa I sent the pictures you wanted to you on Facebook.

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Sorry for being MIA. I've been busy with my family and kids getting out of school.

Lisserb-you are absolutely right about Ppl conceiving with low progesterone levels because i got my BFP today!!! First round of clomid and ever being on any fertility drugs. I'm so excited! Will make my appointment and keep you all posted. Thanks for your support!

10 years ago

Yay proudmom!! So happy for you! Please try to get a progesterone check right away so that you can get on to supplements if they are needed.

Good Luck!

ETA: progesterone levels aren't a good indicator at all. My last two failed cycles both had progesterone levels well above normal with over 90 and over 200.

Congrats proudmom!

No good news here. My Wondfos were negative (I think I see a hint of a shadow, but it would definitely be lighter than tests the last few days. I'm just calling them negative.) I did a FRER and don't know what to think about it... at about 10 minutes it looked way more positive than yesterday's, at 30 minutes it faded a lot (that's when I took the picture) and now after three hours you can't even see the line. So when I first took it, it looked darker than my one from yesterday afternoon ever looked, but now, dry, the one from yesterday afternoon looks darker. (Which isn't saying much at all since it's the faintest line in the world).

Today FMU: User Image

Yesterday early afternoon: User Image

I don't think I can really compare them anyway. The one from yesterday was not FMU and this one was. I think I'd have to compare today's FMU with tomorrow's FMU. It's really not looking good, though. The line should have done something by now if I was pregnant. I think it is very slowly and painfully fading trigger. It was a pain in my ass when I had it done, and it's still a pain in my ass now ;)

10 years ago

*hugs* Allison. How many dpiui are you now?

I can see the lines, especially on my phone. But, generally, if they don't get darker day over day, it's not a good sign. :(

I am going to hold onto hope for you though! Fingers crossed!

Thanks Felurian! I'm a little crampy right now but I'm very excited and being that this isn't my first baby all these Little things aren't gonna surprise me. I have the heightened sense of smell, nausea, back ache, food aversion and fatigue already and I'm only like 4 weeks pregnant! I took a test the other day and it was very faint positive then today af was due but when my nose just felt like it was wide open smelling everything i decided to test and sure enough it was positive so i took 2 more and they're also positive! I'm so happy! Thanks for the support ladies!

10 years ago

Today I was 13 dpiui, 12 DPO. I just hope I get a clear answer in the morning. I'm so done with this ambiguity.

10 years ago

Started injectables Wednesday. 75u the first 3 days. Only side effect was extreme fatique. sooo tired.
Next 3 days, 125u. No issues. Had ultrasound and bloodwork this morning....3 follicles. 14,13, and 9 right now. I'll find out this afternoon what they want me to do next....

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo