Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 292 Replies | Last Page

So, she's not able to do the picture, so I'll just have to share the picture that I took. Sorry it's so hard to see! The bottom two are from today. Middle is yesterday afternoon. Top is Thursday morning.
User Image

It's okay if you don't see anything. For some reason I can see it better if I tilt my screen back a little? I am just hoping I have a better test to show you tomorrow :)

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Hey there! I do see something in there!! Fxd that its what we hope it is love!!!!!

10 years ago

I see it! Really hope this is your Bfp. Keep us posted!!

10 years ago

I definately see something, especially on the last one! So excited!! (Hope it sticks & your line gets darker!!)

10 years ago

felurian - definitely see something! Keep us posted. Good luck.

Starting round 2 of clomid today, cd5. 50 mg. Night sweats, here we come!

10 years ago

I see it too Felurian! Fingers crossed that it is what we hope it is!!

AFM, 3DPO and hopeful. We got the timing down this cycle and I had ovulation pains on both sides, which was a first. DH and I also cut out all alcohol about 5 weeks ago and got him on an amino acid supplement to boost his little swimmers.

Good Luck everyone!

10 years ago

Waiting with bated breath, Allison!

:)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

So sorry, guys. Tested, and there are very faint shadowy lines on both tests. Definitely not darker. Actually, I think they might be lighter. I'm hoping the urine samples were just really diluted. I drank a ton of water yesterday. Plus, I had the urge to pee every hour. I didn't test with a FRER because I wasn't sure about the sample quality. I want to wait until I feel confident in my sample. Okay, I'll stop talking my way out of these disappointing tests now.

I just don't see how I could still be showing trigger at 13 days past the shot. My other months showed negative by 10 days past. I guess it could just be my stupid body doing stupid things again. *sigh* I HATE infertility!!!!!!

10 years ago

I will post pictures of future tests if there is something good to see. Or if my sis in law can come shoot these ones for you today.

10 years ago

Fingers crossed for you! When do you have a beta?

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo